IT.COM

advice Domain Marketplaces Review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which is best domain name Marketplace ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Namepros

votes
    58.3%
  • Sedo

votes
    33.3%
  • Flippa

votes
    0.0%
  • Godaddy

vote
    8.3%
  • NameJet

votes
    16.7%
  • Bido

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Today i want to discuss very important topic, so that newbies as well as people like me which have few months of experience can understand, how much it is beneficial to put domain on different types of Marketplaces.

Seniors can help us in understanding weather is it good to put domain on Marketplaces where we have to pay $ 50 - $ 200 .

My personal experience : I am successful till now with end user sales and selling here on Namepros.

Here on Namepros on a bad domain i even get hundreds of views and on good i get thousands views.

On Marketplaces like Sedo, Flippa. I am miserably failed to sell domain. I think i still don't understand how these works.

I have not used Namejet till now

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
your selling ideas for nameptos?

•••
your selling ideas for nameptos?

To sell domain here, you don't need expertise as you are selling it for free. Thousand of domainers will view your domain.

But you should not expect end user price here.

You will get end user price only through Afternic or Sedo MLS . but for which you have to wait.

•••
Isac, why didn't you put afternic marketplace in the poll?

•••
Isac, why didn't you put afternic marketplace in the poll?

Actually afternic and Sedo MLS are end user type marketplace .

•••
but how can i sell here i am listing my domain here so many time but no one buy please give some tips?

•••
•••
•••
Today i want to discuss very important topic, so that newbies as well as people like me which have few months of experience
Believe me, you still are a newbie, nothing to be ashamed of.

•••
•••
but how can i sell here i am listing my domain here so many time but no one buy please give some tips?

If domain will be good, everyone will bid on it

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back