Dynadot

Domain made $50 in 5 clicks???

NameSilo
Watch

CryptoInvestor

Experienced InvestorTop Member
Impact
I have a domain, untile a few days ago it was pretty average but now, my CPC and CPM are very high for it! Its a video game related domain, I made $50 in just 2 days with it, wondering how or why this is???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a domain, untile a few days ago it was pretty average but now, my CPC and CPM are very high for it! Its a video game related domain, I made $50 in just 2 days with it, wondering how or why this is???

May i know where it is parked or you using Google adsense

•••
The people who are using it (your visitors perhaps) are from first world countries or they had probably purchased something from your advertisers, so your advertisers have increased bids on your site probably because they are finding paying customers from the referee site (your site)

•••
May i know where it is parked or you using Google adsense
Bodis, it had traffic before but recently kinda spiked and the CPC is insane... my CPM is $4,881 apparently at this rate

•••
Could be legit.. but unfortunately it is also possible that there will be a clawback at the end of the month for a large part of the profit. And, if that happens regularly (big profits and clawbacks following it), your domain will be banned from Google ads soon enough.

•••
Bodis, it had traffic before but recently kinda spiked and the CPC is insane... my CPM is $4,881 apparently at this rate

It usually happens, if someone has bought a product or service through your link and then advertisers start bidding on that space through Cost per Click ( CPC )

•••
Could be legit.. but unfortunately it is also possible that there will be a clawback at the end of the month for a large part of the profit. And, if that happens regularly (big profits and clawbacks following it), your domain will be banned from Google ads soon enough.
That would only happen if they deem the traffic fake right?

•••
Had someone interested in a domain I had parked, I ignored them the next thing was a totally bs number of clicks that resulted in me no longer parking. Isn't that a form of espionage?

•••
Had someone interested in a domain I had parked, I ignored them the next thing was a totally bs number of clicks that resulted in me no longer parking. Isn't that a form of espionage?

Dang some people are just sore losers,

What did you up doing!!?

•••
of course its possible.
does it happen often. no.

i have a .info domain which suddenly started to make money about a week ago. including a 7$ click.

it received more uniques too.

but these are rare. and for people like me and most who are no parkign pros and do not really know how their domaisn wil do in parking before they register them... these remain very rare and isolated situations..

more power to you though for the $50

if u want to find out more about whether it'll stay on your account or is fake etc.. I am quite sure if you email bodis support, they'll be able to tell you ahead of time if there is chance of chargeback or not. they have good support there. in fact they are so nice there, that there may give you a more accurate and complete answer to the very quetion you asked here.

p.s. I'd try parking it on parking crew.. they generally pay more than bodis.

•••
Just makesure all your traffic is typin. Bodis are c**nts, i had domains list on bodis that were drawing in organic traffic from google, pinterest etc from the previous owners seo attempts from when it was developed and Bodis disabled my account and kept all the earnings.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back