Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are You Tired Of Staring At Domain Lists For Hours?
Do You Get A Headache Thinking About Finding Domains In Long Lists?

Well I Have The Solution To Rid You Of All The Pain And Suffering!

INTRODUCING

*** DOMAIN LIST MINER ***
"Making Domain Lists Your B*TCH since 2014"
With Domain List Miner looking through countless lists for hours on end is truly a thing of the past. Who really has the time to sit and stare at lists for hours while you could be doing something much more productive or fun? If you count yourself among the mass majority and want a software that can whip domain lists into shape then "DLM" is the software for you!

Here are some of the amazing benefits offered by Domain List Miner:

1. Filter Lists In Seconds Not Hours
  2. Auto Sort Them Alphabetically
  3. Places The First Letter Of Each Word In Upper Case For Easy Reading
  4. The Ability To Target Any Length Of Domain Names From 1-999 Characters
  5. Choose The Extension And Filter Them Instantly (Even Works With New Extensions)
  6. Up To 3 Custom Dictionary Files Can Be Used To Pinpoint Your Niche
  7. Easily Separates 1word/2word/3word Domains Into Tabs For Easy Viewing
  8. Works With Hyphens (-) As Well For Easy Filtering
  9. And Did I Mention Domain List Miner Can Filter Lists In SECONDS!
If you are on the fence about purchasing this software and saving you countless hours....I have created a video that shows you the features and a small tutorial on how to use them. This video gives you a rundown on just how powerful Domain List Miner is and what It can do for you!
NamePros.com Exclusive Offer
Price: $37/One Time Fee
Free Upgrades For Life

Once again this is a very limited time offer and will not be repeated at this price again. I plan to get some reviews of the software and raise the price quite a bit. If you want the software then I suggest getting it at this low price today! The offer will be removed at my discretion and could disappear at any given time.

TRUST FACTOR:

Namepros.com Handle: Blake (UsualCliche)
Namepros.com Member: 8+ Years
Namepros.com Reputation: 500+ Transactions ALL 100%
Trust That You Will Be Treated Professionally At All Points!

Disclaimer: Domain List Miner is not endorsed, affiliated, owned, or in any form with the ZipZing software. Domain List Miner is newer code and will be updated with more options in the coming weeks/months. DLM was licensed from the original owner with white label rights and upon request can be verified for any who wish to confirm as well.

Thank You For Viewing And I Hope To See You On The Inside

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sale is over and price has returned to retail pricing of $67 which is still an absolute steal for the time this software saves you in finding great domain names.

•••
Make domain lists a breeze today! Get your copy of Domain List Miner! ....finish lists in minutes instead of hours/days!

•••
•••
I have just orded the software however i was not redirected anywhere order number- 6VC86308FB272650E.
Please PM further instructions @Blake

•••
Hello Tha-she,

Message coming your way right away and sorry for the confusion. Thanks again for the order and we'll have you sorted in no time.

Cheers
Blake A. Worthington

•••
Filter Domain Lists Instantly with Domain List Miner! Grab your copy today!

•••
Filter Domain Lists Instantly with Domain List Miner! Grab your copy today!

•••
Monday the 7th DLM will be going on sale ...so if you want to grab a deal...mark you calendars!

Making domain lists super easy and fast!

Last edited:
•••
LABOR DAY WEEK PRICE $37

•••
Few more days at the sale price! Grab your copy today!

•••
2 more days remain in the Labor Day Week Sale! ...Grab Your Copy of Domain List Miner today at the discounted price!

•••
Sale has been extended due to requests...but will return to normal pricining sometime soon.

•••
Sale Ends Soon! Grab your copy at the discounted price asap!

•••
Check out the new website: Domain List Miner
Still got the price at $37
Save headaches and make finding great domains as easy as a few clicks!

•••
Anybody ever see a domain on a new droplist, and think, hmmm, I know somebody who could use this domain.

The variation of Reseller/EndUser/FamilyFriend prices is spread all over the place. During those precious first few hours of a new day of domains, you hope to find gold. Enduser gold is my favorite gold for sure. But, even when it's enduser gold, it's not always the right thing. A quick buck is always nice, but cosmically speaking a quick buck is not always the best form of payment as it tends to burn and/or close bridges.

So, DLM, please PM me your GoDaddy info and I'll transfer you ownership of ListMiner.com free of charge. it was from today's drops.

•••

•••
@Blake Please answer my Private message when possible. Ty.

•••

•••
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

•••

•••
@Blake I once again cant get to you via PM, and also never received any details for the site, nor do i see the site up and running. please PM me.

•••
Couldnt get an answer from @Blake
@Eric Lyon Please validate with Blake if this service/software is still valid as the buy now button is still there, but cant get an answer via support email, PM. Also never received said "member details" from the site he said he will make so i can download/redownload the software if needed. (Which would be the case currently).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back