Dynadot

poll Domain Investor Meetup in Austin, Texas Dec. 7th

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Would you purchase a $45 ticket to attend a one-night domain investor meetup in Austin, Tx?

• 1st

I can't attend

votes
    66.7%
  • 2nd

Count me in

votes
    33.3%
  • 3rd

I'd consider attending

votes
    0.0%

• 6 votes
  • Ended 5 years ago
  • Final results
Impact
@CDM and I are considering hosting a one-night meetup and activity at UrbanAxes.com on Dec 7th from 6-9pm in Austin for domain investors living in or around Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio areas -- of course, this event is open to all domain investors willing to travel.

In addition to a fun night of learning to axe throw, domain investors can expect to meet and share investing, development, and monetization strategies, including buying, selling, and trading domains. The ticket price to attend this event is $45.

To help us gauge interest for the event and activity, please cast a poll vote for whether or not you would attend this paid event. Additional event information to be shared once poll concludes and should there be interest to move forward with the event.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Support with pray for your meet up

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back