Dynadot

San Antonio / Houston / Austin - South TEXAS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If you are in South Texas (Especially one of the big 3 listed in the title), Or any of the smaller surrounding areas and would like to meet in person for coffee, food, and or conversation, please let me know. You can post here, pm me, contact me through one of my social accounts, or email me directly.

It would be preferable that we meet somewhere that has wifi, that way we can easily pull up references for our conversation and so I can still feed my addiction to being glued to NamePros most the day. ha lol.

This doesn't have to be a group thing and I'm happy to meet people one on one. I do have a trip planned later this month for Houston that may last a couple days there, so for those of you in that area it might be great if we can synchronize our timing.

For those in the San Antonio area, we can meet any time night or day (Unless I'm out of town in a meeting or event of course).

Austin area meet-ups I may try to do once a week (when applicable).

I have plans to hit the road again eventually that will take me through the majority (if not all) the other lower 48 U.S. states (Again). At which time I would like to meet more of you. I'll post new threads as I go to keep things updated. For now though, lets keep this thread about South Texas.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay, we've got it planned. We'll be meeting up on April 28th. You can find more details and get your tickets here: http://www.dnhouston.com/

•••
Okay, we've got it planned. We'll be meeting up on April 28th. You can find more details and get your tickets here: http://www.dnhouston.com/
My wife and I will be there and I'm looking forward to meeting several other NamePros members there. It's my hopes that we can make a South Texas (Houston) meet-up like this a more regular thing.

•••
I'm in San Antonio, if any one is still interested, we can meet to talk "Domain" bussiness.

my page: publicdomains (you know the extension) - just so you know me, I'm not selling anything
I am down to meet to San Antonio . Let me know

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back