Dynadot

question Domain Hacks Listing Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How much would you pay to list your Domain Hack?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • None

votes
    60.0%

votes
    0.0%

vote
    20.0%

vote
    20.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Samguy

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I would like to know if there are Websites dedicated for domain hacks where one can list domain hacks for sale with little or no listing fee.
Also , how much are you willing to list your domain hacks?
I have a team willing to work on such project. If its viable.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I would like to know if there are Websites dedicated for domain hacks where one can list domain hacks for sale with little or no listing fee.
Also , how much are you willing to list your domain hacks?
I have a team willing to work on such project. If its viable.

Pay to list?... If the site is naturally attracting targeted buyers then it could be worth up to, say, $50 to list a name and then you charge a good commission on any sale.

As far as I am aware, there are sites that specialize in "brandable" domains, but not specifically domain hacks... There is a member on here who has the domain "brandnam.es", and i'd suggest this could be a very good name on which to found a domain hack marketplace.

Last edited:
•••
Doubt anyone would pay to list - especially on a new site - especially, especially if there's no good proof or track record of the site being able to actually sell the domains or attract buyers. And, even then, there's plenty of free/commission-based options that are far better established.

Also, IMO, there's only really 2 buyers of domain hacks; other domainers and end-users. Other domainers hardly need any help finding domain hacks. End-users wouldn't really go to a domain hack specific site; they would start their search based on their desired keyword(s) and visit the hack directly to see if it's for sale.

•••
Doubt anyone would pay to list - especially on a new site

Generally, yes, you're right. It really does depend on what's being offered 'though... Could they be offering pro-active marketing to potential buyers, or perhaps the site is getting decent targeted traffic?..

there's plenty of free/commission-based options that are far better established.

That's true, however there's nothing at present that exclusively deals in, and understands, domain hacks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back