*** Domain Hack Showca.se ***

Discussion in 'Niche Domain Discussion' started by DomainMayhem.com, .

Replies:
Views:

1. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. Gold Account VIP

s.tart-s.top

The registered domain is actually
    "tart-s.top"
    which is / gives the base for / forwards to the subdomain
    "s.tart-s.top".

Last edited:
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Sumeeth

Sumeeth DomExpert Blue Account

RippleCha.in
    Crypto-Cha.in

3. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. Gold Account VIP

upload_2018-5-16_19-38-20.png

hahahaha no problem - but whyyy the dislike???

4. DnEbook

DnEbook DataGlasses.Com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Really you think a sub domain with a hyphen is a good thing? One of your worse domains yet
    ~
    Does not pass the radio test, way too much confusion.

5. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

I never wrote that I think that subdomains with a hyphen are generally a good thing - but I knowww that this subdomain with a hyphen is one of the best ever, it makes highlyyy sense (start / stop).

Regarding radio test: "s dot tart dash s dot top" OK

No confusion outside your skull (skeleton / avatar).

6. Domaindogged

Domaindogged Established Member

celeri.ac

root vegetable from celery family

7. DnEbook

To state this is one of the best ever is the worst assumption you could possibly make, another demonstration of your failure to understand domaining basics, as for comments regarding my avatar, they are just plain stupid. But if you really wish to see what it means .. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/63243

Last edited:
  8. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

No, believe it, it's clearlyyy one of the best sub - / hack - / dash - domains ever.
    If you want to see "crap", simply have a look at your domains.

Last edited:
  9. DnEbook

Just another one of many pigeon sh*t domains you constantly tell yourself are good when the truth is no one will ever buy any off you. I really can't stand your stupidity and lack of understanding, welcome to my ignore list

10. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

To state this is one of the best (sub - / hack - / dash - domains) ever is the best assumption I could possibly make, another demonstration of my success to understand domaining, as for my comments regarding your avatar, they are just plain logic. I really don't need to see what it means - a skeleton is a skeleton, thats the meaning of it.

Just another one of many "pigeon sh*t" (?) - comments you constantly tell yourself are good when the truth is no one will ever fall for them.
    I really can stand your stupidity and lack of understanding, so welcome to replyyy

Last edited:
  11. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!