Dynadot

tips Domain Flipping - Basic Tips for Newbies

Spaceship
Watch

casper

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Domain Flipping is a process of buying high demand Domain names at low price and selling on Domain Markets for higher prices, through Auction.

Most of domain names you purchase for selling, must have following properties.

• Must be a English Dictionary word or any popular words that are trending.
  • Domains should not have numbers or hyphens.
  • Domain name may have up to 2 words
  • Dot com domains are most preferable.
  • Domain name must pass radio test, easy to pronounce and understandable.

You must have the clear idea about buying and selling the domain name. Learn the way to transfer the domain terms like Search Engine Optimization, Back links, keyword. Learn the historical sales of the domain name, to know the domain name demands in real.

Always use Google Adwords Keyword planner tool, to check the rate of search results and average amount of search for a keyword. If you like to buy a aged domain name at normal price, check the domain name history in archive dot org. If you like to spend more money, you can also back order the domain name. If the domain name was really available, the domain registrant, will register that domain name for you.

Try to choose a keyword for your domain name that has at least 1000 to 30000 searches per month. Choose the keyword that has less than 1 million search results on google. Be careful, in avoiding trade mark words in your domain name. Take care of the spelling in your domain name. Don't cheat with your domain name by using IDN - Internationalize Domain Letters like Greek or Latin alphabets.

Be careful, while transacting money and domain name with your buyer or seller. Always use escrow based payment system to avoid cheating sellers or buyers. Share your domain name sales for free, in domain buy-sell forums, facebook groups, to make your domain name visible to all online.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how to find keyword to 1000 to 30000 search all are taken how can i find out.?

•••

Search "google keyword research" and look for the google adwords keyword planner. Go there and click on "start using keyword planner." Type in a keyword to search and "get ideas." It will give you information that you can sort by number of hits per month. :)

•••

try in here at namepros! :) two words, $200! you sell at godady 2k! I am sure you can find some people that needing money or maybe he just want to sell and no waiting games or etc! but probably you can't get good domain for $200! unless you have good luck factors! though, its nothing hurt to try! after all, its only $10 permonth! to to have namerpos Business Account :)

but you must realize, there is a risk, getting cheap domain in here! it could be stolen, or cc fraud! just be carefull! and always remember, every business have their own risk :)

last but not least! go to basic, and read helpful thread in here, I am sure, it will help your investment for long run :)

•••
Search "google keyword research" and look for the google adwords keyword planner. Go there and click on "start using keyword planner." Type in a keyword to search and "get ideas." It will give you information that you can sort by number of hits per month. :)
but all domain domain taken "google keyword planner " all taken?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back