NameSilo

Domain Feedback Game: your thoughts on previously posted domain name?

Located in Domain Appraisal, started by GoodKindName, Jul 15, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. bomb2060

bomb2060 Established Member

@GoodKindName (this can be a good $xxxx name!!) :)

VestaCity
    • Vesta is easy to remember.
    • Easy to pronounce.
    • Highly brandable.
    • Obviously short
    • Am seeing it being picked by a movie or series production. Where the characters live in vesta city.
    • Consider developing and flipping as a website.
    • I would hold on to it and only give out at $xxxxx or thereabouts.

What do you say about My domains (newly acquired here)
    LaptopsGuide.com
    CheapOnWeb.com

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. iKhalyfah

iKhalyfah Restricted (Market)

Cheap On Web.com definitely from the name, it invokes eCommerce, and it seems unique, you know, getting it cheaper than anywhere else (both on/off web). I like it

My domains

*Hey Bre wery .com
    * Te le Gra duation .com (with all the online graduations due to the pandemic
    * Box e sy .com

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  3. Simanta Saha

Simanta Saha New Member

I like vesta city domain because of its a relevant and core keyword of Vesta City in the US. I think its valuable domains to Vesta Business who would try to promote his or her business in a specific city.
    Tough I m new to NamePros and domain flipping.

My domains:
    S i t e r a z o r [DOT] Com
    T r a d i n g P i t c h [DOT] Com
    O u r L i f e C l a s s [DOT] Com

4. BabayS

BabayS TheLondon.org VIP Blue Account

I think VestaCity .com will be highly valuable. It is a solid 2 words name related to a city name. I like it. Hope the name will be sold to end user.

My domains:
    ExpertPocket .com
    HongkongDeal .com
    KoreanEnergy .com

(Pick just one for feedback)
    Thank You All🙏

5. GoodKindName

GoodKindName Upgraded Member Gold Account

Thanks for your feedback but I'd like to point out that according to rules, members should provide feedback only on domain name from the latest post. In your case, names from iKhalyfah.

S i t e r a z o r [DOT] Com
    This name sounds good, clearly pronounceable. The number of taken extensions is just 1 which shows this name is an average brandable and not something many people interested in. Also, according to Namebio, domain with Razor as a 2nd word sell very rarely. The meaning of the name is not too clear to me but I would imagine it would work well for anything related to web-development. I can see it's now actively used as a blog with development-related downloads. You might want to try to sell the site as a whole, not just domain. When it comes to a pure name value, I would price it somewhere from 1K to 4K.

Hey I appreciate your feedback. But also would like to remind that we should do feedback only on the latest name posted, not on any name from the thread. In your case, it's names from Simanta Saha. This rule ensures that everyone gets feedback and no one is ignored.

E x p e r t P o c k e t (dot) com
    This name is easily pronounceable and the words are commonly used. But the combination is a bit odd to me. The meaning is hard to find. I would prefer it to be P o c k e t E x p e r t instead. That would work for a blog or service related to Money management or maybe to various compact gadgets. Pocket is rarely used as a 2nd word. Maybe your name could mean that the Expert's name is Pocket. Anyways, I would price it from 1K to 3K. I might be wrong and maybe missing something.
    Your other 2 names, by the way, are better imo :)

Since iKhalyfah was ignored I will post his domains for review instead of mine:
    *Hey Bre wery .com
    * Te le Gra duation .com (with all the online graduations due to the pandemic
    * Box e sy .com

6. GoodKindName

GoodKindName Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hey guys, how about keeping this thread rolling so we can all learn together? Actually, names above are not very difficult to give feedback on :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice