IT.COM

advice Domain email marketing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Do you track your emails for if/or when it was opened? Which company have you had the best success?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I currently do not. I would like to start. Just don't know where.

I am also interested in what others have to say. Thanks for posting.

•••
Streak is free and there are many paid versions.

•••
I've never tried.

Here are some general ideas that may help you make your own mind.

1) Tracking email opening looks like a good idea to see if your email went to some spam box or was deleted without being read. I suppose a read receipt might help, but personally, I would never send a read receipt except to people I know very well I would rather reply with a real email if I found something interesting for me). The only solution then is a 'marker' which requires your email to be in html. That's available routinely with many ar.

2) Statistics on read receipt are likely to be inoperant. There is a common rule of thumb in web stats which says that you need to have 30 favorable answers to be able to draw conclusions. Assuming you have a 10% 'favorable actions' such as a phone call, a request for information... It would mean you need to send 300 emails to get usable statistics. Unless you spam, I doubt you can find 300 real and relevant persons to send your email to.

•••
I did some investigation on email trackers. Several Clearslide,Velocity,and Live Hive are more Enterprise. They are very expensive paid annually.

I like Streak but is also a CRM that I don't need. The free version gives you 200 email trackings. I would imagine that would be enough for most.

Yesware is good it sits inside Gmail and only $15/monthly

My personal favorite is GetNotify. I can use my GoDaddy business email and it's FREE!! The 'FROM' is my company name. That to me looks more professional.

•••
sidekick is free and easy

•••
I use Sidekick by HubSpot. Very simple and free. There is an upgrade option. There is a new feature which shows the information of the company (such as their revenue) by visiting the company's website.

•••
I use sidekick it gives you a good idea of how many times an email has been opened and how interested the other party is in your proposal

•••
I use Sidekick by HubSpot. Very simple and free. There is an upgrade option. There is a new feature which shows the information of the company (such as their revenue) by visiting the company's website.
-----------------
Thanks, I like it but can't use my GD email.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back