Dynadot

question Domain contact email blocked so I can't update my email

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fbchoc

Impact
Hi, I registered a bunch of domains using my email address from a popular webmail site as contact.
Unfortunately, without warning, the email address was suspended with no support.

My registrar will not let me update the email address because I cannot respond to a confirmation email.

It's catch 22, so what can I do?

I updated my account login email address for all my domains with them no problem but they say ICANN rules mean they must send confirmation only to the registered details of the domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Contact your domain registrar support and explain that you have no access to your domains' Admin Contact email address and ask them what is their procedure for offline modification of said Admin Contact. They will probably ask you to provide scans of your gov't issued ID and maybe also proof of address, matching the name and address you had used when registering said domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back