IT.COM

Domain .COM only $1.00 at Gandi

NameSilo
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
This October, get the first year of your first .com domain for just $1.00*. And for one month only—from October 9 through November 9—it’s the price of an entire year’s worth of your domain name—DNS, two email accounts, email forwarding, an SSL certificate, and WHOIS privacy.

Read more here: https://news.gandi.net/en/2019/10/huge-sale-on-com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The promotion only applies to NEW customers (account created less than 30 days ago).​

•••
if easy to tranform out, it will be nice...

•••
does anyone has experience with gandi, is it a good registrar ? icann accrediated ? no auto renewals messing ?

•••
Old and major French registrar... like OVH...

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The promotion only applies to new domain CREATIONS
  • The promotion only applies to NEW customers (account created less than 30 days ago).
  • The promotion also applies to bundles.
  • The promotion is limited to one domain name.

•••
is there any promo to be applied?

I created account but the domain in cart show s $ 15+

may be some code need to be added..

•••
Probably, it is limited to EU countries only...

•••
Enter your Registrant details and then later on checkout this promo should be applied... I see $1 from Ukraine...

•••
Yes cust support said there is no country restrictions and at check out final price will change...no special promo needed...

they said to rise a ticket if promo is not applied..

I am yet to register any name...

•••
How to get a .com $1 from Gandi?

# The promotion only applies to new domain CREATIONS

# The promotion only applies to NEW customers (account created less than 30 days ago or account created before October, 9, 2019).

The promotion also applies to bundles.

# The promotion is limited to one domain name.

Based my experience Gandi is one of good registrar , easy to transfer out and many more

Last edited:
•••
The promotion only applies to NEW customers (account created less than 30 days ago or account created before October, 9, 2019).
No work for me.
Today created account. :xf.frown::facepalm:

•••
•••
does anyone has experience with gandi, is it a good registrar ? icann accrediated ? no auto renewals messing ?
I have some of my name there from last three years, love them.

•••
Just got one .. no coupon needed .. Thank you for sharing

•••
Thanks registered 1 domain.

•••
This October, get the first year of your first .com domain for just $1.00*. And for one month only—from October 9 through November 9—it’s the price of an entire year’s worth of your domain name—DNS, two email accounts, email forwarding, an SSL certificate, and WHOIS privacy.
Got one, thanks for sharing.

•••
Will check it out, never used them but heard of them.

•••
No work for me.
Today created account. :xf.frown::facepalm:

I'm also In India & offer is working just fine for new account. Registered 1 for $1.

Was not working yesterday so check again.

•••
I'm also In India & offer is working just fine for new account. Registered 1 for $1.
Working. Successful add 1 domain @ $1. Thank you. :xf.grin:(y)

•••
Got a domain from Nigeria
Bro, how are you able to go about it?? someone shared the news on NL yesterday, I have been trying since all to no avail??

•••
Back