Dynadot

question Domain Broker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John V

Established Member
Impact
Hey Guys, I have an offer to buy my domain and I'm trying to sell this domain discreetly outside the mainstream sites. I've contacted several brokers and I can't get anything outside an automated response. This buyer contacted me directly and made a respectable 6 figure offer but not quite what I want. I already vetted and found them credible. Hence the need for a broker to negotiate. Please advise...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the responses.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just make sure your broker can't sell it any price just to be paid. I bet you will be bombed with messages for years.

•••
good move to hire a broker.

•••
Hope you got this situation figured out

•••
•••
@lock I've made a mistake by posting on old threads, only joined yesterday. Some topics that I thought are interesting, or felt like commenting on. Bet people send spam here often, pushing their names...I'll get used to it

•••
@lock I've made a mistake by posting on old threads, only joined yesterday. Some topics that I thought are interesting, or felt like commenting on. Bet people send spam here often, pushing their names...I'll get used to it
It is actually new. I figure every member would offer their services. All in the wording and waiting. 6 figures could just be someone falling for an appraisal scam. New member testing the waters on an amazing name.

Last edited:
•••
If it truly is worth more than 6 figures i can say no for you under a million no problem. If your being asked for appraisal it is better to lose pride than money post name. Make sure your new broker hasn't got 20 post also following you along.

Last edited:
•••
If you've got a 6 figure offer, that says to me someone is very interested in your asset, the domain name you own is highly premium and you don't need a broker.

'Some' brokers do a great job hunting for buyers, you don't need one. A potenital buyer is right outside your house and knocking at your door, why give someone a 15/20 percent cut to answer your door and do the talking for you?

Last edited:
•••
It isn't real as anyone would post what sort of name whether 4L brand noun cpc generic etc. I will just call it again as i see it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back