Dynadot

discuss Domain Auction which services You use?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Donmarick

Established Member
Impact
I want ask experienced users of this forum which domain auctions do You use to sell Your domains? I started with godaddy and sedo any other good auction services ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want ask experienced users of this forum which domain auctions do You use to sell Your domains? I started with godaddy and sedo any other good auction services ?
Namejet
Flippa

I am really not sure if auctioning your domains at GoDaddy might be a good idea.

•••
@Nikhil Jain i need to verify my id on namejet to start selling there?

•••
@Nikhil Jain i need to verify my id on namejet to start selling there?
Not just that. You need to submit your initial list of domains. They shall review. Only if they approve that first list, then you are eligible to start selling there.
If they reject, then you must repeat the process by submitting a new list for approval. Until that first list gets approved, you shall have to keep sending your list for review.

•••
•••
Namejet
Flippa

Agreed. These are the 2 marketplaces I tend to put focus on for auctioning off domains. The only thing now too remember is that Flippa raised their prices to sell domains the last time I checked.

-Omar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back