IT.COM

Domain Auction Services

Spaceship
Watch

DeMoKiLL

Account Closed
Impact
Are there any auction companies that can keep your auction private so it isn't displayed on their mainsite. I think it is kind of lame that you spend all that time finding an open one, then you have to put it on a site for everyone to bid on your finding. Then if the bid gets really high you get almost no profit at all off the domain. Is it possible to put a expiring domain on clubdrop and still make a lot of profit off of it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Our site offers private auctions.
http://AuctionDN.com
And it's free. We do not charge final sales fees or listing fees.

Sorry..I just re-read your post. Wrong type of auction..

•••
It's in the auction sites (pool etc.) to advertise the good names to get interest up. In this way, they are almost assured of a higher price than would be gotten if you were the only one who knows about a name and could get it for $60. Make no mistake about it, they aren't your friend, doing you a favor or anything else. Everything they do is aimed at increasing their bottom line (at the expense of their customers). This is only my $.02 worth, you can keep the change :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back