Domain Empire

Parking Newb

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Killmur

Account Closed
Impact
How do I park a domain name and make money off of it? I just got a .info domain through a auction and I would like to park it and make a profit off of it. Thanx.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domainhop is the easiest and fastest to set up. Not only will you make money on visits + clicks but you can also tell people about domainhop on your sites and get small revenue of people who join with your link. I have one on fleege.com and urlguru.com hint hint... Anyway. Domainhop is great. You can set your categories, chose templates and your Title which is the most impotant in seo. Try it. I'll look for you in my stats. Would be nice to go down the road together to really figure it out how to make it work. It works best when you have a lot of domains but each needs good specail focus (for ten minutes). You can still use sedo and domainmerchant and others to create interest and awareness of your domains. When people like a particular domain they often look where the url takes them by copying and pasting. Not that they want to bypass sedo (yeah they do) but they want research the domain, right. So its not a sedo or domainhop choice. You can do both and legally. At sedo its called listing if you just list and not park. cheers

Last edited:
•••
So Fleege, which focus you talk about? and how this domain will generate traffic if its only parked? As I see no promotion point in there.

•••
Focus as in choosing the correct domain matching category and template, Giving it a good title with just the right keywords, Good description and good matching keyword tag list. Doing that to each domain. Like I said, a good 10 minutes focus. Then like that table top grill/oven tv guy says. "Set it and forget it" :) Then you shift focus on promoting the names for sale however you can. Thats another thread.

•••
I use sedo. Just sign up. Self explanatory.

•••
I use DomainSponsor or Sedo, depends on the name. Try them and choose for yourself.

•••
Thanks for all suggestions, guys.

•••
Can I make money if I park them without developing them?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back