Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Domain Appraisal Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBerry

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey Guys,

What are your thoughts on:

G33KER.com
I was thinking that this would be awesome for a blog name.

G33K.com sold for over $8k I believe.

Regards.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmm... I'd think this would be a great name for a blog. I'm guessing somewhere in the mid $xxx range, because of the high sell value of G33K and that this a .com

nice catch :)
 
0
•••
Thanks Crath,

Anymore guys?

Regards.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back