IT.COM

Domain Agents .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cmelsen

Established Member
Impact
Is this site legit? I got a email that a client of theirs offered on one of my .net domains? Anyone dealt with them before?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are legit. I am in negotiations right now with a domain name.

•••
yea they are Good. I did a deal with them before. forgot the domain.

it's good for you as you don't pay if they reach out to you via DA.

good way for buyer to hide who they are.

got an offer once for FeatVR.com

I sold StarGazerVR.com once via them for $500.

when you look at it now. you kind suspect maybe uniregistry buys domains for themselves using outside resources not Uniregistry?

kinda regret it after finding out there is an actual product named "StarGazer" for VR.

although, StargazerVR.com still isn't pointed to that product page so I guess they didn't sell it? probably because the product tanked? didn't sell like gangbusters? lol I guess there is that?

Domaining=gambling

still was a good domain though.

takeaway? if someone hit you up via DomainAgents? chances are you will get lowballed or they walkaway because they want to steal your domain for cheap and sit on it for a whale.

Last edited:
•••
yea they are Good. I did a deal with them before. forgot the domain.

it's good for you as you don't pay if they reach out to you via DA.

good way for buyer to hide who they are.

got an offer once for FeatVR.com

I sold StarGazerVR.com once via them for $500.

when you look at it now. you kind suspect maybe uniregistry buys domains for themselves using outside resources not Uniregistry?

kinda regret it after finding out there is an actual product named "StarGazer" for VR.

although, StargazerVR.com still isn't pointed to that product page so I guess they didn't sell it? probably because the product tanked? didn't sell like gangbusters? lol I guess there is that?

Domaining=gambling

still was a good domain though.

takeaway? if someone hit you up via DomainAgents? chances are you will get lowballed or they walkaway because they want to steal your domain for cheap and sit on it for a whale.

That is a very interesting take on these, they only offered $200, going to counter.

•••
That is a very interesting take on these, they only offered $200, going to counter.

They normally start with an offer of $199. The particular domain I’m in negotiations with they started at $500. You can login and do counter offer and they will probably counter back. It could go on for a while. If it’s a good domain just be patient until you get what you want. I’ve talked to numerous domainers who have sold through them so they are legit. Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back