IT.COM

Domain accepted for Brandbucket - Advice Please???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Seatory

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
I recently submitted a list of 20 domains to Brandbucket. They have so far reviewed and responded to me regarding 4 of them. 3 rejected and one accepted with a recommended listing price of around $2000 and an option to increase that by 20%.

I had mentioned that I owned some other extensions with the same name and have just emailed them a list of these extensions and asked them to re-evaluate. I have around 10 other .extensions with the same name.

Is there an increased value when adding these other matching domains as a package?

Is selling on BrandBucket something you would consider? at 30% commission does being listed there offer value?
How about their logo service? If you listed there would you pay 1, 2 ,3 ,4 or 5 $$$ for the logo? I am thinking $100-$200

Would you recommend any other brokerage service instead? I contacted Flippa but heard nothing back yet.

Any other help and suggestions appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Currently the chance to sell a listed name with BrandBucket is around 2% per year. So you can either stick with that, or sell at GoDaddy+Sedo+Flippa and make your own landing page. Brokerage is not usually done for brandables.

Another option is to sell the name on this forum as "BrandBucket accepted", should fetch $25-$50.

BB logos are usually not very good, and there is no point in raising their price higher than $100 either.

Adding other extensions might play a very marginal role. If you already have them, you can add them, otherwise no need to bother.

Last edited:
•••
Currently the chance to sell a listed name with BrandBucket is around 2% per year. So you can either stick with that, or sell at GoDaddy+Sedo+Flippa and make your own landing page. Brokerage is not usually done for brandables.

Another option is to sell the name on this forum as "BrandBucket accepted", should fetch $25-$50.

BB logos are usually not very good, and there is no point in raising their price higher than $100 either.

Adding other extensions might play a very marginal role. If you already have them, you can add them, otherwise no need to bother.

Thanks, appreciate your advice

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back