Dynadot

question Does using yahoo mail address on outbound hurt you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jaggs

Established Member
Impact
Is it viewed as unprofessional?
are there any negatives?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Shwartz is closing $x,xxx,xxx sales with a gmail email..

•••
Incorrect, what’s with you and Whois? Nobody cares about WhoIs, if they do it means you are coming of scammy/spammy. I sell regularly to corporations, not once did they mention WhoIs.

I don’t come off scammy or spammy, so that’s a you problem you might want to fix.

You can’t get into the nuances of anything, because if you think it takes “long” to create an eMail address on a managed server then you are mental.

Have you ever used cPanel? Do you know what Apache is? Perl, php, Linux?

It sounds like you think you need separate hosting on each domain name... you know that’s wrong right? You talk about “each site“ as if it’s some incredibly desperate entity. 1 server, unlimited domains.

Just because you can’t comprehend how to do it does not mean it can’t be done.

I’ve seen your website... let’s just say you might have some things to learn.

Also, for any domain investor it’s something good to teach yourself and learn. Not just put your head in your rectum and scream “it’s too hard” just because you don’t know to do it efficiently.

Don’t be lazy kid.

I think this can be done by setting up domain aliases and a catchall one and setting the from and reply to , to the domain you want are sending from at the time of the outbound. Of course there might be more sophisticated ways I might not be aware of

•••
Shwartz is closing $x,xxx,xxx sales with a gmail email..
Really ? But I don't think he's doing outbound. Not to mention that the caliber of his domains is well above that of spammers.

•••
I think this can be done by setting up domain aliases and a catchall one and setting the from and reply to , to the domain you want are sending from at the time of the outbound. Of course there might be more sophisticated ways I might not be aware of

You are right. A catchall with a filter will get the reception done, but the sending part can't just be set to whatever you like without using an alias - and that looks kind of spammy. You are on the right track though.

For me, I have to setup each eMail account and then have it forward to a single box.

The cool part is that you don't have to do it manually, it can be automated if you have the know how.

I run a lot of automated software programs in addition to knowing about 5-6 different computer languages. Honestly you know one you can figure them all out.

To do about 100 domains correctly would take about 30 minutes, but then it's DONE - FOREVER. You can now send and receive eMail using any one of your domains with a domain-specific address.

It goes a long way with buyers because they actually see the domain they want in use. Its leaves a psychological impact that makes them want to buy.

And also, nobody is demanding "WhoIs" proof that you own a domain when they actually see you using it. :banghead::banghead::banghead: lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back