IT.COM

Does Undeveloped use secure ssl pages?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
Hi

After efty and the McAfee blacklist issue I'm now trying to choose between undeveloped and Uniregistry. I know Uniregistry uses https secure ssl but does undeveloped?

Can anyone recommend a good for sale landing page solution?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm well UnDev charges only 9% and looks nice. Uni takes your 1st born child and your soul.

•••
Yes, Undeveloped supports SSL pages - via a listing on undeveloped.com. You just have to select the option in the settings page.

As an alternative, you can try Namesilo marketplace for their parking/landing pages. They also have ssl enabled "for sale" pages.

•••
Just wanted to jump in here to mention we are not aware of any issue with McAffee and our nameservers. Individual domains can always be blacklisted or blocked because of previous malcious activities such as spam or phishing before you picked them up at the drop. Our IPs are 100% clean. Anyone can use public tools such as https://mxtoolbox.com/supertoolmobile.aspx to check this.

Just like Undeveloped, Efty also offers SLL secure hosted pages.

I have asked @peace800 to share the notice he received so we can help resolve any issues he is experiencing.

Last edited:
•••
Guys I really hope it's just the one domain and not all domains. I'm in liaison with Doron to see what the issue is and hopefully it's not affecting all efty domains.

I was very scared when I got the mcafee blacklist email from Godaddy and immediately changed my nameservers away from efty.

Last edited:
•••
Guys the issue is resolved and I can confirm that it only affected one domain and not efty nameservers. I initially got worriedbut I can now confirm efty is safe to use and I'm sticking with efty myself now.

I repeat efty nameservers are safe and are not blacklisted. I got worried about the mcafee blacklist email but that has been sorted. It did not apply to efty nameservers.

I'm sticking with efty.

•••
Well glad to know that it is sorted @peace800.

Also great to see proactive support from Efty (@Doron Vermaat)! Great job. I have never used you guys so cannot comment on your service part but this kind of support sure looks very encouraging. Keep it up!

•••
Set up your own landing pages. Why pay anyone a % of your sale just to have a "This Domain May Be For Sale" page.

Go get hosting for $3 USD a month. Then go onto Fiver and have someone create you a PHP contact page for $5, add it to your directory, you are done now.

It is 2018, there is no reason to have someone else supply landing pages for you. Just do it yourself.

•••
Ok, I am not telling this as an alternative, but you can use this service parallelly with other landing page/escrow/payment services.

The website name is Pairland.Com and its still in its budding stage.
Disclaimer: I am one of the team members there and the site is still in beta.

You can not only advertise your domains there, but also other online or local businesses.

Cost of Listing: $0
Cost of Success Fee: $0

During phase 1, we will be giving FREE full access membership (FOREVER) to a handful of members.
Few of NamePros members to be exact, are going to be our privileged members forever.

Pros:
~No joining fee.
~No listing fee.
~No success fee.
~Can add any number of domains/businesses.
~Can redirect your readers to your favorite services like NamePros, Sedo, Godaddy marketplace, Escrow, Paypal, Flippa, Efty, Uniregistry, Namesilo or whatever.
~Can add any or all of your social media accounts so that your readers contact you directly.
~Can add your email in the description so that no third party remains between you and your client.
~Can add your phone number, fax, WhatsApp or whatever messaging service you use directly in the description area.
~Redirecting your domain to Pairland is optional. You may or may not do it.
~Choose from 7 different types of announcement landing pages.
~Promote online businesses like domains, websites, ebooks, eBay/Amazon stores, niche stores, etc.
~Promote local businesses like restaurants, laundry services, plumbing, electronics, hospitals, etc.
~You can create different announcement pages for each domain or put all in one if you can/want.
~Add images and embed youtube videos related to your domain/business.
~You can contact me anytime here to help you out, and I will respond as soon as possible (probably whenever I am online the next time).
~We are always working on new features, which we will be keeping on adding as we go along.
~We will be advertising your pages/business/domains, etc on various other places on the internet every now and then.
~You can add a price range you are expecting for your domain/product

Cons:
~The phase 2 members may not taste all these facilities. So try to be one of the early birds to join :).
~Since we are in beta stage, you might probably find few things difficult/buggy. Just message me and I will try to sort things out.
~Can't add adult, drug, weapon or any other illegal domain/business.

Note: We are not trying to develop Pairland as a replacement of any other site on the internet, just asking to use Pairland in harmony with other sites.

See this example:

~I own a domain "Software.FM"
~I joined Pairland as a member, confirmed my mail, created an announcement.
~Added my own featured image, a little description, a few images, and video.
~Added my location (can add your full address, or just city, or just country-to help you find local leads).
~I redirected its DNS to my announcement page at Pairland (totally optional, but I did it anyway).
~I added my profile at NamePros in the contact information there.
~Now whenever anybody would type "Software.Fm" they would be redirected to my announcement at Pairland and they can contact me through any channel I provide (Facebook, Twitter, NamePros or whatever). Especially helpful for inbound inquiries since Godaddy has decided to mask all whois info
~Even if I don't redirect my domain to Pairland, I might find some client landing from search engines, or clients who are using location-based search might end up on my announcements. It's a win-win situation.

•••
Hi. Is there a way to park an ".app" domain (which requires SSL) at undeveloped.com and still ensure the proper access via Chrome, Firefox etc.?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back