Dynadot

discuss Does This Exist?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Does anyone know of a company or website that you can just list all your domains, plug in your various credentials, and they then:

1. Put all your domains on top notch landing pages
2. Track all traffic
3. Manage online auctions across all major auction platforms
4. Make price changes on the fly
5. Manage sold and dropped domains (remove from all platforms, etc)
6. Monthly payments are received for monthly sales
7. Email daily or weekly or monthly reports of traffic, revenue, set prices, etc.

Something of a complete portfolio management. I would probably love that level of management. Does something like this exist?

I imagine the only way it could would be with automation. I sure wish something like that was out there to consider.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Partly doable right now, you'd need someone with industry experience / connections to get API access for all the different moving pieces.

Have you tried efty?

Does anyone know of a company or website that you can just list all your domains, plug in your various credentials, and they then:

1. Put all your domains on top notch landing pages
2. Track all traffic
3. Manage online auctions across all major auction platforms
4. Make price changes on the fly
5. Manage sold and dropped domains (remove from all platforms, etc)
6. Monthly payments are received for monthly sales
7. Email daily or weekly or monthly reports of traffic, revenue, set prices, etc.

Something of a complete portfolio management. I would probably love that level of management. Does something like this exist?

I imagine the only way it could would be with automation. I sure wish something like that was out there to consider.

•••
Partly doable right now, you'd need someone with industry experience / connections to get API access for all the different moving pieces.

Have you tried efty?
I have efty. I like it a lot. But I still have to do a ton of work. :)

Do you know if I upload a new spreadsheet, will it overwrite all the domains in my account? My excel sheets are perfect but its the manual stuff that's so time consuming.

It would be easier if all my domains were in one registrar but they aren't.

My efty feels like it's a mess. I can't take time to put in sales prices, acquisition costs, etc. I'd love the info but I just can't find an easy way to get it all in there and keep it updated.

Maybe I can get some help from @Doron Vermaat . I really do like my efty and I think I need to take some time to learn more about how it can help me more.

Last edited:
•••
I still wish there was something out there like a specialized domain portfolio manager of sorts that did it all.

•••
I wish!! I would definitely join something like that if it did!

•••
I have efty. I like it a lot. But I still have to do a ton of work. :)

Do you know if I upload a new spreadsheet, will it overwrite all the domains in my account? My excel sheets are perfect but its the manual stuff that's so time consuming.

It would be easier if all my domains were in one registrar but they aren't.

My efty feels like it's a mess. I can't take time to put in sales prices, acquisition costs, etc. I'd love the info but I just can't find an easy way to get it all in there and keep it updated.

Maybe I can get some help from @Doron Vermaat . I really do like my efty and I think I need to take some time to learn more about how it can help me more.
I feel the same way. Very time consuming. Just heard that Efty should be coming out with something soon that would allow you to do everything in bulk (through CSV, I assume kind of like Afternic). Can't wait!!

•••
A domain name fund manager of sorts. Ai software that runs names through Afternic, GD, Sedo, even NP!

Constantly selling, parking, analyzing, dropping and acquiring names. I think Frank Schilling probably has something like it already. :)

•••
That would be awesome! Would be nice to have a life again. Lol!

•••
Maybe @Mike Mann should build that after his appraisal service. I think a fully automated domain portfolio manager powered by ai would be amazing!

•••
Maybe @Mike Mann should build that after his appraisal service. I think a fully automated domain portfolio manager powered by ai would be amazing!

Maybe a business opportunity for someone. But I think you'd be dreaming if you think this would be free or even cheap.

•••
Maybe a business opportunity for someone. But I think you'd be dreaming if you think this would be free or even cheap.
couldn't it be automated? maybe not to the extent that I mentioned, but mostly? Seems all of it could be automated with the exception of pricing (and even that could be automated somewhat).

•••
couldn't it be automated? maybe not to the extent that I mentioned, but mostly? Seems all of it could be automated with the exception of pricing (and even that could be automated somewhat).

Almost everything can be partly/fully automated. But you have to deal with every outlets' API individually. Just that by itself is going to take a very long time. Then you have to add the amount of detail you need. This is a horrendous task to take on. But a nice thought :)

•••
Almost everything can be partly/fully automated. But you have to deal with every outlets' API individually. Just that by itself is going to take a very long time. Then you have to add the amount of detail you need. This is a horrendous task to take on. But a nice thought :)
You're right.

Even though I know you don't work with GD, I just posted a thread that might help me a lot!

https://www.namepros.com/threads/godaddy-advanced-list-view-beta.1062241/

I just discovered this!

•••
This would be amazing, although I can imagine it'd be very hard to build. Either a very complex web program or a customer service team with access to your accounts to make the changes for you. A business opportunity that I'd be interested in for sure

•••
•••
At least I'm not the only one that could see that as an opportunity.
(As I'm sitting here in my office after a long day, now updating my domain spreadsheets.)

•••
does not exist and probablty never will imo

but we do best with what we got

so I find above.com to alwys be good start point.. if for nothing else than pointing all your new regs or buys dns on all registrars to above.com .. and then you at least manage where they redirect to... from that one place.. above.com

even tough recently they went cheap on clients and removed ability to url forward for non-above registered domains.. its still good for trafic control.. to parking places.. plus yuo can just send to bodis, and then redirect to efty or whether through bodis url now.

so I hope this helps you save some tinme.. it sure saves me sometime..

they have nice forsale lander page too.. 10% fee only. if u prefer lander over parked page.

gl

•••
I list all mine at afternic for their huge reach. Then use uni registry's backend and their landing pages. I gave up on parking and just went with eye appeal for my landers. Uniregistry has a pretty cool interface for dealing with offers and responses to inquiries. The app is solid. But for all my price changes I log into afternic.

•••
does not exist and probablty never will imo

but we do best with what we got

so I find above.com to alwys be good start point.. if for nothing else than pointing all your new regs or buys dns on all registrars to above.com .. and then you at least manage where they redirect to... from that one place.. above.com

even tough recently they went cheap on clients and removed ability to url forward for non-above registered domains.. its still good for trafic control.. to parking places.. plus yuo can just send to bodis, and then redirect to efty or whether through bodis url now.

so I hope this helps you save some tinme.. it sure saves me sometime..

they have nice forsale lander page too.. 10% fee only. if u prefer lander over parked page.

gl
I've heard about Above but never really checked it out. I will have to take a look. I prefer landers.

•••
I list all mine at afternic for their huge reach. Then use uni registry's backend and their landing pages. I gave up on parking and just went with eye appeal for my landers. Uniregistry has a pretty cool interface for dealing with offers and responses to inquiries. The app is solid. But for all my price changes I log into afternic.
Now that GoDaddy has integrated Afternic into my control panel, it is much easier for me to price, then list. All right from my GD control panel.

•••
I've heard about Above but never really checked it out. I will have to take a look. I prefer landers.

yep definitely worth it there
imo

i just always make sure all my new regs on all registrars set dns autromatically (most can do auto dns setting) to aboev.com and then go from there.. landers.. bodis...

thats already a lot of worjk done right there.. as far as I am concerned.. then there is just listing on marketplaces.. etc..

any automation and time saved in this industry is good thing

•••
•••
@Silentptnr - For a Domain Manager I highly recommend Domain Punch Pro from Softnik.com, https://domainpunch.com/ I just saw on the landing page it has integration with Efty. I don't really know what that means exactly. But I hadn't realized that. It's somewhere about $110 per every new version (about every 3 years). I willingly pay for every major update. It is fairly regularly updated, which are free until the next version comes out. We are offered a discount when upgrading to the next version. It's my main domain management tool. It's top notch.

This was just an afterthought. Considering the subject of this thread. But lacking the financial info as well as the ability to manage the domains at any registrar or sales venue.

Last edited:
•••
Would be awesome but I don't see anyone wanting to do the work and trying to make it worthwhile profit-wise. (y)

•••
And when you buy a new domain , you just forward the purchase confirmation email to a special address and it gets parsed, then the new domain is added with all the details (price, registrar etc).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back