DuDD Top Member VIP Impact 1,998 Jul 14, 2021 2K views 7 replies 2 points #1 How long does the domain name occupy you every day? And what`s your job? Are you a full-time Domainer ? I am
How long does the domain name occupy you every day? And what`s your job? Are you a full-time Domainer ? I am
DuDD Top Member VIP Impact 1,998 Jul 14, 2021 #2 On the domain all day, except sleeping So, it's been a pleasure talking to you about domain names It is also good to see your domain name sold at a high price
On the domain all day, except sleeping So, it's been a pleasure talking to you about domain names It is also good to see your domain name sold at a high price
jhm Top Member VIP Impact 11,828 Jul 15, 2021 4 points #3 Domaining occupies my time in a sense of its a pleasure. I buy some, I sell some ...and I've done it for a fair while My job, aka ...how do I buy doughnuts, and stuff: Arbitrage (exploiting momentary glitches in the financial markets) Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
Domaining occupies my time in a sense of its a pleasure. I buy some, I sell some ...and I've done it for a fair while My job, aka ...how do I buy doughnuts, and stuff: Arbitrage (exploiting momentary glitches in the financial markets)
zomainhacks Top Member VIP Impact 3,133 Jul 15, 2021 1 point #4 jhm said: My job, aka ...how do I buy doughnuts, and stuff: I'm an arbitrage trader (exploiting momentary glitches in the financial markets) Click to expand... Cool job!
jhm said: My job, aka ...how do I buy doughnuts, and stuff: I'm an arbitrage trader (exploiting momentary glitches in the financial markets) Click to expand... Cool job!
jhm Top Member VIP Impact 11,828 Jul 15, 2021 1 point #5 @zomainhacks Sounds fancy ...but really, its another way of saying "I have no friends" Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
zomainhacks Top Member VIP Impact 3,133 Jul 15, 2021 3 points #6 DuDD said: How long does the domain name occupy you every day? Click to expand... Currently it is the topic that I study the most, many interesting economic phenomena are into domaining
DuDD said: How long does the domain name occupy you every day? Click to expand... Currently it is the topic that I study the most, many interesting economic phenomena are into domaining
zomainhacks Top Member VIP Impact 3,133 Jul 15, 2021 #7 jhm said: @zomainhacks Sounds fancy ...but really, its another way of saying "I have no friends" Click to expand... Man! Your job is breaking the law of one price! It's more than fancy! Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
jhm said: @zomainhacks Sounds fancy ...but really, its another way of saying "I have no friends" Click to expand... Man! Your job is breaking the law of one price! It's more than fancy!
DuDD Top Member VIP Impact 1,998 Jul 16, 2021 #8 jhm said: Domaining occupies my time in a sense of its a pleasure. I buy some, I sell some ...and I've done it for a fair while My job, aka ...how do I buy doughnuts, and stuff: Arbitrage (exploiting momentary glitches in the financial markets) Click to expand... really cool
jhm said: Domaining occupies my time in a sense of its a pleasure. I buy some, I sell some ...and I've done it for a fair while My job, aka ...how do I buy doughnuts, and stuff: Arbitrage (exploiting momentary glitches in the financial markets) Click to expand... really cool