NameSilo

discuss Does single word .com domain real valuable

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

huwenbin

Established Member
Impact
I register 300+ .com single word domain. the words are almost 6~8L. but not the hot word.
Sell hard. No one buy

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
thx. but you know when register lots of domain not mean sell all. it is only spell wrong. should be familiarity. you know the meaning will be ok. not everyone spell all right in life i think.

if you want to find one you need. you can pick the best. like you not to buy all.

you can also say sorbol not an english word. but many people know it. use it. Like google, I do not think it's exsit all time. the English always create new word if need

Last edited:
•••
Have request refund! Always move my threads, only three days 2 times, move all my threads.

•••
•••
No offense, but this list can best be described as crapoid

It is not uncommon to wonder about whether keywords like these have resale value as a newer investor. I might have registered a few like this in my early days. Use it as a learning experience. I'm sorry that you registered so many though.

I'm also guessing English is not your native language and you're not fluent in it. For investing in any foreign language domains requires an extra degree of due diligence.

Best of luck going forward.

It was not me who regged the names :xf.laugh:

•••
:xf.smile: I do not think cirrus better than them. only because cirrus being used by company.

Last edited:
•••
if no company use. like is.com no value.
no better no worst. only the money's choice!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Please lower your bin price to make a sale really. Even if one of these have an enduser in this world he will pay low to mid xxx amount IMO
Agree with you. but not lower. Never find "word".com only "$xxx"

$10000 is very cheap for short word .com domain

word .bz sell "$xxx" maybe

Last edited:
•••
Except that you don't have "word".com domain names.

here is what "word" means: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/word

a single unit of language that has meaning and can be spoken or written

These are only words if you have invented a brand new language, and these are "words" in your invented language no one knows about.
You can search it in dictionary. English still using words 100000+ Only you don't know!
But in some place it should be used. Not invented by me.

if you want to buy. I can tell you the meaning and where it is!

Some one don't recognize it's english word only because he don't know. Even it can be found in dictionary.

Like Chrome. if google not using it. Most of people don't know. Do you know it now? If you do not check it in dictionary?

Last edited:
•••
Obscure names that nobody looks up are only as good as brands and often brands look sound better as obscure words are not bringing in traffic. I would rather have two words that are searched.

Last edited:
•••
Obscure names that nobody looks up are only as good as brands and often brands look sound better as obscure words are not bringing in traffic.
If it is professinal words. the traffic all Great. Targeted traffic! Comming from that's field people.

Not obscure only professinal!
When you need it. You know it!

Traffic not many more has value. Only targeted traffic has value!

Most of the words suitable for build professional sites not common sites.

Last edited:
•••
(Removed)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Any name can sell to the right buyer for the right price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back