IT.COM

Does Sedo price per click change daily?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi there,
OK, what's the deal with Sedo?
I only been using them for 1 week... since Monday.
And it strated off good for my domain, on average 6-10 cents per click.
However, as of Thursday, the PPC dropped to 3 lousy cents per click :(
So what's the deal? Is this happening because it is the end of the week?
Or does Sedo just like to bait and switch people?
Do you think my ppc will go up again? Does it change every day or so?
Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
- Dave:kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sedo

It depends on the links that your visitors are clicking on. Each link that gets clicked is worth a different amount.

Apparently your previous visitor were clicking on some of the higher priced links. You may also want to check where your domain is listed (category wise) as some categories get more money for clicks.

Hope this helps..

•••
Hmmm,
I don't think you can change your category... just keywords I believe :(

•••
And since Sedo uses Google Adwords/Adsense, the advertisers and payrates can change regularly, even several times a day.

•••
I've had nearly a month before where I earnt NOTHING all month because there was no $/click!

•••
Hi Folks,

Have a few domains parked at Sedo for a few months now and it seems to be staying pretty constant as far as Euros / Click ... Each month has so far be €0.08 or €0.09 / Click.

Click rate has stayed pretty constant around 5%

Have noticed big differences day to day, but seems to average out over a month.

Just my observations.

All the best

Richard

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
And since Sedo uses Google Adwords/Adsense, the advertisers and payrates can change regularly, even several times a day.

Bingo! RJ Hit it right on the nose

P.S. 6-10 cents thats great! Your lucky your not at the 3 cent level.

•••
yep! it changes like the weather !! 3 cents is better than nothing if you dont have a money making site yet!!

•••
I have 1 domain on 0.03euro and 1 domain on 2.10 euro but doesnt get any clicks

•••
Give us the URL then insanity, I'm sure we can earn you a little money ;)

•••
hehe , pm urls to members you dont want to leave evidence :)

i just park a few of my names at sedo ,

most of them recieving around .30 euro / click :)

•••
so sedo is the way to go for advertising?

id certainly be happy with .35/37 cents per click?

•••
well thats debatable i personaly like fabulous better but some (few) names might do better with sedo , these are the ones that i park at sedo , other wise fab beats sedo hands down

•••
I dont know much about anything other than SEDO... but with Fab, dont you have to have like 100+ to use their service?

If so, Sedo is more or less the only way for beginners.

•••
dont ask people to click on your domains or volunteer to click

apart from being illegal and unethical,
there is also a high chance you could be banned.

google/sedo, has sophisticated fraud measures,

apart from that, bid rates will also lower if there is continuous worthless false clicks on domains parked at sedo.

(if some domain with no traffic suddenly starts getting clicks, and then drops off again the next day, this will raise a flag and be checked out. anything suspisious you will probably be kicked)

a few members on different domain forums have had this happen already , and sedo does read the domain boards. they post regularly at one of the other ones,

•••
Yeh, but when you are earning 1euro+ a click, if one person just clicks ONCE its better than nothing!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back