IT.COM

Does Sedo Offer FOR SALE Landing Pages Without Ads?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Want to move some of my gtld domains to Sedo but I dont see where I can have a "for sale" landing page instead of their generic page that has links and a banner on top.

Where on Sedo can I make a "domain for sale" landing page through Sedo marketplace please. (Again i dont want the basic ad driven lander but a FOR SALE with form style)

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Want to move some of my gtld domains to Sedo but I dont see where I can have a "for sale" landing page instead of their generic page that has links and a banner on top.

Where on Sedo can I make a "domain for sale" landing page through Sedo marketplace please. (Again i dont want the basic ad driven lander but a FOR SALE with form style)

Thank you

Been promising it for awhile but still nothing.

•••
•••
you can only redirect to a sedo sales landing page. The URL is what @alcy showed above (without the tracked parntrerid etc. Just the domain name is enough after the '=')

•••
Use FOR SALE page at Bodis (enable autoredirect)... if it is so mandatory.
Then Sedo just as escrow (3% or min. $60) or any other escrow like Payoneer.

p.s. Ads or without ads - has no any impact on the buyer's decision to purchase your domain or not.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Don't use Sedo for landing! There are other better options

•••
Yes, use the forwarding option as mentioned above. I use it for some names and prefer that over their crappy parked page.

•••
•••
sedo recently started with a FOR SALE landing page.
example: automotive.group

•••
Already i have parked some domains at Sedo For Sale landing page, but when i try to visit my parked domains, my browser alert about probable threat of hacker attacks or data security. So my parked domains were blocked by my browser

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back