Dynadot

Does Logo Helps in Sale?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who's your favorite go to logo designer?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I pretty talented with PhotoShop, Illustrator

• Free Sites such as BrandCrowd, LogoJoy

• Designer from Fiverr

• 99Designs

• DesignCrowd

• CrowdSpring

• Shhh.. Any sites that start with Brandxxxx

• Logo doesn't help in Sale. It's a fairytale.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Telodomains

Established Member
Impact
Where do you get your domain name logo done and does it helps in sale?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use illustrator for basic stuff. But I don't think logos help sales, just presentation

•••
If logos didn't help sales then the top ranked brandable marketplaces wouldn't use them. Be careful though because a really bad childish looking logo will kill a sale faster than it will make a sale.

•••
Logo helps you to add creativity and colors to your domain name. It is not mandatory but if used it will add value to your domain name.

Adobe illustrator is the best tool for logos.

•••
I only do brandable sites for brandables and they do their own logos, so I guess those are my favorites. :-P

Right now it would be nice if SquadHelp would get busy and start doing their logos right after they go premium instead of weeks later. I think the initial impact of a new domain in their catalog is hurt when they just have raw text and no logos. Plus you can tell people are more impressed with a logo with the domain than just a blue background.

Last edited:
•••
When you search for some domain you don't get the content first you see the logo first. It might or might not help in the sales but definitely logo attracts audience.

•••
Back