Dynadot

discuss Does listing domain & website at Flippa improves traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have recently listed my website for sale at flippa nad since then there has been sturdy growth in the traffic that my website was reciving on daily basis (please see the image below). Please share your experience if you had seen the similar thing happening to your listing.
Also is there any way to let the bidders update with new traffic stats ?
analyticslift.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any uptick in traffic may only be watchers/viewers checking out the site

after the listing falls, so will the traffic.

and everybody should know to be skeptical of websites that show sudden increases or decreases in traffic.

imo....

•••
any uptick in traffic may only be watchers/viewers checking out the site

after the listing falls, so will the traffic.

and everybody should know to be skeptical of websites that show sudden increases or decreases in traffic.

imo....
Thanks buddy. I have already considered this, but don't you think that the growth is somewhat more than that bidders/ watchers would bring in.. If this is the case then I would list my website few times before actually selling it. :)
Any other possible reason.. That might have caused this along with bidder and watchers

•••
Thanks buddy. I have already considered this, but don't you think that the growth is somewhat more than that bidders/ watchers would bring in.

You're running Analytics - you tell us: where is that traffic coming from? :) Start by looking at whether its search, referrer or direct. See how much of the referrer traffic is Flippa. Compare to the earlier dates to see what the new traffic is.

•••
Will google and let you all know what's the source of this secret traffic

•••
What was the traffic source?

•••
mostly flippa :D
as it was a no reserve auctions and had over 3000+ views and 127 watchers... so many visited website i think

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back