IT.COM

Does it matter if I sell .com, .co, .net and .org with the same name at once?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aspb

Impact
Does it affect the value of domain if I sell it as a package of .com, .co, .net and .org with the same name?
If yes, to what degree?
The domains package in question is
antocom.com
antocom.co
antocom.net
antocom.org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not at all! If you find a buyer interested in the name and is not negotiating very well, it usually makes sense to throw in the other extensions and get the price you want.
However, these names look like a long shot!

•••
If you have the "COM", the others are quite irrelevant, from a negotiation point. If you said to a buyer can we work on the price, if I attach these other extensions to the sale, in a lot of circumstances from the buyers point of view...nah. The buyer will say a good price for the "COM" please, not interested in you squeezing more out of me for the sake of the other extensions, or to help your side of the negotiation. However...this isn't "always" the case. Strengthening an online brand with further extensions is a good thing, but emphasising "COM" is what matters. IMO

Last edited:
•••
It might affect the merchandise
The way its presented and displayed
Factors in a larger volume of sales

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back