IT.COM

Does Bodis or Domain Name Server allows you to change Ad types

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I have a domain that gets about 300 visitors a day but the ads that it's showing is all related to the Auto Industry. The domain itself is related to food. So the visitors just aren't clicking auto related search headers. Is there a way to specify or encourage the types of ads to appear on either DNS or Bodis? Or does anyone know of another good parking site that allows me to specify the types of searches the users get when they visit.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay cancel this request. I some research and found that DNS allows you to specify your category. But to make it work, you have to locate "Specify Keywords" in Parking details.

•••
where do you do this in Bodis? I can't find the option

•••
Okay cancel this request. I some research and found that DNS allows you to specify your category. But to make it work, you have to locate "Specify Keywords" in Parking details.
No, this specific keywords are the DNS protection if you have domain which could have TM issues. You will not get any clicks, its just to prevent that questionable ads would appear on the domain. You can park it at Bodis, Voodoo, Parkingcrew or DS and set the keywords and phrases in the account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back