IT.COM

question Does anyone know the selling price of Safari.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am from SA and read an article last week about the current owners of safari.com and the path they took to acquire the domain. The acquisition was as a result of them having to change their domain from krugerpark.com The newspaper mentioned a price of between ZAR5million and ZAR10million which would make it a very notable sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great domain name. Big upgrade from Krugerpark.com to Safari.com.

•••
I am from SA and read an article last week about the current owners of safari.com and the path they took to acquire the domain. The acquisition was as a result of them having to change their domain from krugerpark.com The newspaper mentioned a price of between ZAR5million and ZAR10million which would make it a very notable sale.

I was in Joburg, Durban & Capetown last month and it was amazing experience.

Most definitely worth exploring for domain names!

•••
5 million Zar = ~$383,915 USD I thought it would be more than that

•••
Hi GrahamJ, I'm from Durban and would love to own and develop Safari.com, what a fantastic name.

•••
I listened to the interview on 702 radio, I think it was the money show. A very interesting adventure I must say.

•••
I was in Joburg, Durban & Capetown last month and it was amazing experience.

Most definitely worth exploring for domain names!
Glad to hear, you enjoyed your time in SA, It's a special place :)

•••
5 million Zar = ~$383,915 USD I thought it would be more than that
Is that a confirmed price? I hav not been able to verify the price. Please let me know your source. Thanks

•••
Hi GrahamJ, I'm from Durban and would love to own and develop Safari.com, what a fantastic name.
Hi there, wouldn't we all :) it is generating plenty of $$ right now for the owners.

•••
•••
IMO safari.com got a strong connection with safari browser more than safari travel industry which makes safaritravel.com the best domain ..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back