Dynadot

question Will the domain acquisition via a broker impact the price?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

flip

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

When you commission a broker to acquire a certain domain, I am wondering how this will impact the price for transactions in the 5-digit dollar range ($xx,xxx)?

The buyers who can afford to commission a broker with a domain acquisition usually have a good financial background. Therefore, as a seller it would be an indication that I can charge more. What is your experience with that and how do you act when being contacted by a broker for a domain purchase?

Does most brokers contact you with their full identity or try to hide it sometimes?

Thanks a lot,

Philip

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

from buyers position who hires a broker:

i'd say the price is determined by the seller -
so, any impact on final cost is the broker fee, escrow fee and any reductions in the price that they can negotiate on your behalf.

some contact you with full identity, but are borkers, nor brokers
some brokers contact you, without disclosing
and the very few who do reveal, are only looking for top tier

imo...

•••
some contact you with full identity, but are borkers, nor brokers
some brokers contact you, without disclosing
and the very few who do reveal, are only looking for top tier

Thanks. When you talk about not disclosing, you mean that they contact you with a freemail address and do not reveal that they act as a broker?

•••
Thanks. When you talk about not disclosing, you mean that they contact you with a freemail address and do not reveal that they act as a broker?
Hi

basically, yes.
but it can be any email addy

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back