NameSilo

Does anyone have experience with CuteStat/G

Located in Reviews started by vravis9, Jan 8, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. vravis9

vravis9 Top Member VIP

Hi,

I was checking one of my names in google...
    And I saw the name is reflected on top of search with the domain name and "CuteStat" as sub domain in the link...

I listed it on undeveloped...

I am searching on mobile...so when I am changing tabs on Chrome mobile...this website tab (after opening from Google search) is showing little white dot in middle of green colour...I mean undeveloped theme...exact one.

My doubts are..

* It is coming in top of search results on Google...but it is showing the subdomain of CuteStat...is it allowed? Do they don't need our permission ?
    * In this link they are giving some analysis...and estimated value...I don't know what basis they are following...it seems they are just putting the reg price.
    * In search results estimation evaluations don't show up... usually the domain listed marketplaces will reflect in search...how they are doing it..?!
    * Is it anything to do with undeveloped... although it is not going to their for sale page...it is showing their logo on tab (I was able to see this when I am changing tabs... again I am on Chrome mobile)
    * Anyone used their services...have any idea of what their work is..?

I am sure my entire explanation is confusing but anyone dealing with SEO / search stats / back link knowledge can tell some info about this...

I thought without mentioning the name I can get some help but it seems confusing...so I am mentioning name here.. TaxOTG/com

Thanks for your time and any feedback...
    Ravi

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vravis9

vravis9 Top Member VIP

*CuteStat / com*

Wrong in title...
    #correction

There is no option to edit...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice