Domain Empire

Does anyone draw cartoons?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
OK I'm just about finished developing my new site HateTV.com I just need someone to do the cartoons, then I can promote it around campus. Does anyone here draw cartons, or know anyone that would be able to help me? Thanks to all who respond.

Don

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm very interested in this topic also...I have a domain that I want to turn into a small parody site...all my ideas involve cartoon drawings, but I have no ability to do it.....

•••
Perhaps Namepros member, Tippy?
I know he does GREAT logo work. :D

•••
I'm not really a Cartoonist unfortunately :(

Mike

•••
If its a non commercial / non profitable site you could freely use Stock Cartoon Art. Most require crediting them on your site but thats not to bad of a deal, you just can't claim rights to them.

Mike

•••
Checkout www.castlemelody.com - Alan is 1st class and prices are good - I would definitely recommend him for cartoon work.

•••
Could you throw something together for me Tippy if I send you my cave man sketches? I know you love cats, and my first question on HateTV.com might offend cat lovers. And yes this is a non profit totally for Ha Ha's site, but I do have a link for my silver site on there, does that put me out of the running for free pic's?

•••
Just sent an e-mail off to castlemelody.com, thanks for that one webname, I'll let youguys know how it works out. Any opinions on the site?
Don

•••
•••
I 2nd CoolHost's suggestion..
Hire Tippy..
you won't regret it.
His work is profound, and quite outstanding..

•••
Originally posted by mr webname
Checkout www.castlemelody.com - Alan is 1st class and prices are good - I would definitely recommend him for cartoon work.

I reccomend Alan too
He did 2 illustrations for me and they were top quality

•••
That person looks good. Good luck.

•••
Yea he sent me an e-mail saying he would do each one for $25, so I'm still thinking. Funny how I evaluate things, I pissed away $150 yesterday on some dumb crap that I'll never use. I think I will go with him, his work really is top notch, just have to say yes. Thanks for the lead, lets see how it works out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back