IT.COM

poll Do you want chatroom back? (Poll)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you want chatroom back?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes!! I am missing it...

votes
    68.4%
  • No. Everything is ok now.

votes
    31.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
It's a poll for community here about the chatroom. This poll will give the feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A chatroom is not something that I ever used. So I voted No.

•••
While I didn't really use it much, I do think it is something worth having. It lead to a lot of activity on the website, which is now missing.

Brad

•••
Chat was largely a waste of my time which I thoroughly enjoyed.

yes-2069852_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
While I didn't really use it much, I do think it is something worth having. It lead to a lot of activity on the website, which is now missing.

Brad
I had funny times with it. I miss this interaction. it's selling point for me. C'mon, the Np chat guys!

Last edited:
•••
•••
The debate is really whether anyone liked or obeyed the rules of chat and how it is / was moderated. The forum has a whole bunch of rules about posting names for sale where the chat became a dumping ground of spam from weekend posts and covid all day. The chat if returned should either have a mod or allow it all which will defy the rest of how forum operates. I can go either way on a vote due to how it was used.

•••
Like how it used to be.
Put me down for yes, but i dont expect to see chat room for 6 months.
Seems they have bigger fish to fry

•••
I vote NO.
I have enough chit-chat from my wife already.

•••
Hi

voted yes.

though it became a spam fest,
there were still a few members who i enjoyed chatting with.

imo...

•••
I voted for super boosted yay

The content in chat might not always be pleasant, it can be unprofessional, however interaction is good.

NP could have members sign up manually for chat with a disclaimer added by NamePros

…if that was the issue by any chance 🤌

•••
What i didn't even know.. now i know... and i want it back.

i met every1 there :( :( :(... now we're all impersonal on threads.. can't make any casual convo. why did they remove it? wAs it because of C??

•••
I voted for super boosted yay

The content in chat might not always be pleasant, it can be unprofessional, however interaction is good.

NP could have members sign up manually for chat with a disclaimer added by NamePros

…if that was the issue by any chance 🤌
Can’t believe I wrote so much

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back