NameSilo

How do you sell domains? Poll

Labeled as poll in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Michael Norris, Aug 21, 2020

Replies:
Views:

?

What's your method of making successful sales?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2020.
  1. Park on a sales page

4 votes
    26.7%
  2. I do my own marketing

6 votes
    40.0%
  3. Auction Listings

1 vote
    6.7%
  4. Make Offer Listings

4 votes
    26.7%
  5. Buy Now Listings

10 votes
    66.7%
  6. It's a complex system

0 votes
    0.0%
  7. Other

1 vote
    6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Total: 26 vote(s)
  1. Michael Norris

Michael Norris Design & Development

So am wondering how people sell domains? First time making a poll so not sure how this will go.

I've sold and made few transactions here, a few elsewhere... what's the best place and / or method that you use?

I'm stuck debating on it myself and for the time being am just juggling between marketplaces, but for this poll I really want / need to know for a domain name marketplace I am working on.

If you can reply to the poll also feel free to chip in, and if you can add options to the poll feel free also.

Also select more than one if it applies.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. shojib

shojib Top Contributor VIP

I do my own marketing

Park on a sales page

Auction Listings

3. April004

April004 Established Member

I prefer buy now and auction listings at various marketplaces as they have thousands of active buyers who are aware of domains listed for sale. Parking a domain on sales-page is also easy task, but getting prospective buyers to it needs additional marketing, seo, etc.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice