IT.COM

discuss Do you really think BB values (Price for domain) are real ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vikas123

Established Member
Impact
Brandbucket quoted prices for domain

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is Brandbucket values?

•••
•••
Well you can't expect to get a price that you never are willing to ask for. Don't be afraid to negotiate nothing's set in stone.

•••
Well you can't expect to get a price that you never are willing to ask for. Don't be afraid to negotiate nothing's set in stone.
but setting XXXX price for any domains which are worthless and confusing everyone

•••
If the true value of a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it then why not. counter offer what could it hurt. Can't hit a home run without a pitch.

•••
If the true value of a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it then why not. counter offer what could it hurt. Can't hit a home run without a pitch.
not sure what to reply ... may be some other trend of domain will happen from them

•••
not sure what to reply ... may be some other trend of domain will happen from them

don't forget also the marketing power that a high price on a crappy domain has:
Think of a <good_domain> priced @ $x,xxx alongside with a <crappy_domain> priced at the same price.

The potential buyer will think that he is getting a deal when buying the better domain at the specified price

•••
don't forget also the marketing power that a high price on a crappy domain has:
Think of a <good_domain> priced @ $x,xxx alongside with a <crappy_domain> priced at the same price.

The potential buyer will think that he is getting a deal when buying the better domain at the specified price
not sure about their branding parameters

•••
•••
I think marketing skills are coming to play.

•••
•••
•••
Another point to add is look at the companies name first keyword brand. Prices will be geared more towards business use not resellers.

•••
Even if a domain looks like no big deal to us domainers, if an enduser looks at it and says. "Hey that's the domain name I want for my business!" It is a $xxxx domain.

So the prices are fine as long as one understands who the target is.

•••
You only need to find one person who agrees with the price.

•••
Brandbucket prices for domain
They are very real.

If they were fake then they wouldn't be selling two domains per day (on average).

•••
I always wonder how million dollars deals are made

somebody is calling like
"hey I want your name, and I think I'll give you $1.200.000 USD
is that ok for you? "

or how?

somebody may say:
"if you want my name it's for sale at $1.200.000 USD"

I have never done a million dollar deal
so I don't know
but I doubt its version 1

Last edited:
•••
I aways wonder how million dollars deals are made

somebody is calling like
"hey I want your name, and I think I'll give you $1.200.000 USD
is that ok for you? "

or how?

somebody may say:
"if you want my name it's for sale at $1.200.000 USD"

I have never done a million dollar deal
so I don't know
but I doubt its version 1

if you watch the interviews on domainsherpa you'll learn how you can nogotiatiate a 7 figure deal.

•••
if you watch the interviews on domainsherpa you'll learn how you can nogotiatiate a 7 figure deal.

I watched them
but I didn't learn it from there

that why I had to buy a few books about negotiation
and I even had to read them...

but here the question is
how to sell a "worthless" domain for 1500 USD

answer:
ask for it

•••
cant sell anything that is worthless

•••
To be honest you wanna negotiate a 7 figure deal gonna need confidence that's for sure. Can't let them sense any fears and stuff.

•••
you need to convince yourself that you don't need the sale at that level

cudos to all of you who managed
I know how hard that can be ;)

•••
Last edited:
•••
cant sell anything that is worthless

if somebody wants to buy something from you
it can't be worthless to him

even if you have no clue
why he wants it

thats what you want to find

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back