Domain Empire

Do You Like The Change?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do You Like The Change?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes!

votes
    38.1%
  • Not Sure :/

votes
    23.7%
  • No!

votes
    38.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Love it! Only thing I would love to see is the same 'Spy' feature as DP which shows the latest posts instantly without having to refresh :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page in the left corner, you can change it by switching from "Child of Namepros 3.8" to something else. :)

Pink? Who's idea was it to come up with pink as one of the colors for this forum? Good god I'm dying.

BTW....the rest is OK but please get rid of the pink.

•••
•••
Perfect Update

i love it

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Yes Rj u are right

Sri

•••
•••
Oh man! an NP Ispy page! Awesome!

•••
Pink? Who's idea was it to come up with pink as one of the colors for this forum? Good god I'm dying.

BTW....the rest is OK but please get rid of the pink.

•••
I'm not sure, but I think I prefer the old version.

•••
I loved the change :) Things needs to change from time to time :)

•••
Same here -- didn't think I could love Namepros anymore and then RJ and NPQ have to go and come out with this! :hearts:

I loved the change :) Things needs to change from time to time :)

•••
•••
I would like to see the Available Domains link on the main page again...instead of via Expired domains (I know it was always a sub category but not as clear to Newbies) Cheers!

•••
I would like to see the Available Domains link on the main page again...instead of via Expired domains (I know it was always a sub category but not as clear to Newbies) Cheers!
You got it. Thanks for the suggestion!

•••
Great suggestion!

Some real gems in there sometimes :tu:

•••
The change is awesome. I love it.

•••
If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page in the left corner, you can change it by switching from "Child of Namepros 3.8" to something else. :)

Thank god there's a solution!!!

•••
I like pink. Very sweet :D
I love the new features too :bingo:

•••
Snazzy additions but imho it's too much. I am here for discussions and marketplace. I don't need any fluff.

This will take some getting used to.

•••
•••
After a few hours I'm sure I'd rather have the old version.

Is there a way to use it? ( I found the way to revert colors, but that's all)

•••
nice makeover/change

Well done with the new improved - np change!!

The personal profile/Avatar info sidebar area is clearer etc.

:imho:

•••
I love the smell of wet paint, it's....the smell of victory? Wait, that doesn't seem quite right, but I like the new look and colors, it is very calming, and I so need a little calm in my life.

•••
•••
I think we need to cut down on the pink haha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back