Dynadot

Do you know where can I get backorder .cn domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am from china,but I cann't find where I can backorder .cn domain,I hope I can find answer from here.
You know there are some good .cn name to reg and backorder.Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i dont think u can backorder .cn

i mean there is no service for it

•••
In china,We manual backorder the .cn domain ,it's so difficulty.These days ,I find I can reg a .cn domain out china,so I think where there is a service for .cn .

•••
I assume there is a Chinese service that offers this... if you find one with an English version, please let us know!

•••
i m also interested in finding one. but i dont know what is backorder in chinese language, so not sure how to search.

•••
Anthony
I will post the URL when I found it.

NeonHQ
I real don't know how to explain backorder in chinese language.Because there is no company for backorder domain in china!

•••
Why not start up a service urself? ^_^
Huge Potential Market I think.

•••
Originally posted by bizbj
Anthony
I will post the URL when I found it.

NeonHQ
I real don't know how to explain backorder in chinese language.Because there is no company for backorder domain in china!

Does that mean that there is a link or that you will continue looking until a Chinese backorder company pops up?
;)

•••
There is not one.

According to cnobin who are from china, they are developing one now which will be the first as i understand. In english and chinease.

•••
cool. cnobin seems to be trying to improve their service.

•••
Thanks to hear that.
But in my impression, there is no such sevice for backordering CN domain. Maybe CNNIC don't allow us to do that. And I find that it seems that you cannot transfer CN domain from outside China registrars to Chinese registrar. Such as from enom to cnobin. But I am not very sure about it.

Anyone has successfully transferred your CN domain to Chinese registrar, such as to cnobin.com or onlinenic.com and so on?

Cnobin.com
Jonathan
MSN: [email protected] or [email protected]

•••
You are right....cn domains can not be transferred from a Chinese registrar to a non-Chinese registrar and vice-versa.

So, you can transfer from Dotster to Enom and back, but not from cnobin to Enom.

•••
Originally posted by wyvern
You are right....cn domains can not be transferred from a Chinese registrar to a non-Chinese registrar and vice-versa.

So, you can transfer from Dotster to Enom and back, but not from cnobin to Enom.

wyvern

Thanks for your confirmation. But it is so bad. I am not sure why CNNIC do that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back