IT.COM

status-resolved Do you have this kind of ads on Namepros forum?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
..or is just on my PC?!
Photo with the girl

Screenshot_2.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it's based on search history, we may not see the same ads.

•••
I think it's based on search history, we may not see the same ads.
yeh..i am looking for mature women's ..what can i say :yuck::xf.smile::xf.grin::xf.wink::xf.cool::stinkyfeet::angelic::hungover::smug::bored::wtf::stop::nailbiting:
was not only on NP - even on SEDO or Gmail - & that is no ( in theory ) possible
Problem solved - was just on my PC - i make a clean up - now all good

•••
yeh..i am looking for mature women's ..what can i say :yuck::xf.smile::xf.grin::xf.wink::xf.cool::stinkyfeet::angelic::hungover::smug::bored::wtf::stop::nailbiting:
was not only on NP - even on SEDO or Gmail - & that is no ( in theory ) possible

Lol, good to hear you fixed it.

•••

And don't again look for mature women in your browser any more :)

•••
..or is just on my PC?!
That ad should not appear on NamePros.

The ad we have in that position right now is the same for everyone; it's this image:

Something on your computer was replacing that ad without our permission. It could be a malicious browser extension or some other form of malware.

In this situation, it's a good idea to try disabling extensions in your browser until you find the culprit or try running antivirus software.

We hope that helps.

•••
That ad should not appear on NamePros.

The ad we have in that position right now is the same for everyone; it's this image:

Something on your computer was replacing that ad without our permission. It could be a malicious browser extension or some other form of malware.

In this situation, it's a good idea to try disabling extensions in your browser until you find the culprit or try running antivirus software.

We hope that helps.
this is for sure, i also check the source code and those spot code were fixed code for domainrecover ads, not somekind of javascript like googleads that show ads based on cookies or search history

@Backorder-ing.com you should check and double check your security, perhaps some malicious code from the browser or addons
or perhaps your internet provider were injecting some malicious script just like in my country

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back