IT.COM

Do you have a Sedo account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hi nP members,

as Sedo is the world's top marketplace to sell / buy domains, I have a simple question:

Do you have a Sedo account?

Let us know and share your 'yes' or your 'no'.

Thanks,
KINGOF.TOP

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let me answer first,

yes, I do have a Sedo account.

And you?

•••
NO! Sedos terms dont work for me . If there's a mistake made they want your blood so therefore I do not have an account there I sell more names on landing pages in one month on landing pages then I sell all year at sedo

Last edited:
•••
I do but they have banned me from using paypal as a payment method for no reason and when I ask why they dont give me a direct answer. I raised support tickets etc and gotten nowhere so I cant use them as they wont let me pay for anything.

•••
I do and I stopped using them due to a bad experience coupled with bad UI and high fees

•••
i got one

what's the dealeo?

imo...

•••
Yes, its one extra place to list. But have not made any sales there since 2012. 4 sales in total at sedo since 2004 for me.

•••
Yes, of course.

Sedo is the next best place to list after Afternic as far as sales go.

But I also list on a bunch of other places as well.

Why not ?

•••
•••
I looked at Sedo but wasn't happy with the layout and terms and conditions so never used them and not in any hurry to start using them any time soon

•••
Yes, but don't really bother with it these days.

•••
Interesting answers, clearly individual experiences.
I definitely prefer Sedo over other market places, although I would appreciate some additional certain features.

•••
I do, I have never had a negative experience with Sedo.

•••
Yes but most of my sales come from...

1) My own sales pages (as that's where the domains point)
2) Afternic (due to their distribution network)

not much action from sedo or uniregistry as my domains don't point there and their distribution can't compete with Afternic

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back