IT.COM

Do You Guys Change Keywords Depending on the Season?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I notice that some domains have seasonal keywords, do you guys change the keywords to increase CPC.

Jan - September
domain1
example keyword: Internet shopping

September - November
domain1
example keyword: Blackfriday Sale

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't do that personally. If anything I'll create a page dedicated to the sale/season (such as Black Friday) and then have a popup or something that informs them. I may alter my titles around some when trying to optimize early on, but I don't do much with them once I've started ranking for my desired keyphrases on a particular page.

•••
i don't do that since its hard for me to do SEO :( and i'm not so professonal

•••
Shopping related I might consider with black friday or holidays depending how relevant the domain is. but normally I do auto settings.

•••
Some keywords have way too much competition so generally I don't target the same ones that Amazon etc do.
Also personally I wouldn't change the keywords monthly..might be frowned upon by the search engines (spam site..) also not a good idea should I want to develop the domain or sell it because of the "indecisive history". Lot of buyers check out sites like https://archive.org/web/

•••
sometime I do that on sedo, to test it out, I think it works and increase view, but I don't think it works for afternic!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back