Dynadot

Do you earning $100 per month for AdSense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
just curious and wish to find out more

:xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No where near $100, normally takes around 3 months to make $100.

•••
It take some time in the start but after that it become a good part time income monthly
rikii said:
No where near $100, normally takes around 3 months to make $100.

•••
I make about $300 in a month via adsense. Hope to improve this earnings to some where around $1000 per month

•••
Alex25 said:
I used AdSense, and it just didn't seem to pay out very well, Switched to a smaller company and have been doing great.

Also AdSense didn't allow paid traffic to your targeted ads, and watching friends make well over 100 dollars a day doing that made me want to switch to a company that did.

would you pm me for the program that you refer to (that your friend earned 100$/day)? many thanks!

•••
ye - 60$ per half day from adsense (120 perday)
nearly 4000$ from adsense per month and thats y its simple

•••
i have no ads on my site, should prolly get one, or two. or three :)

•••
redrabbit said:
I earn about $500-$5000 a month from adsense.
It's highly profitable if done right.

To make more from adsense you really only have two options:

1. Get higher organic rankings to your site through backlinks and such = more traffic
2. Set up smaller niche sites and use ppc ads to drive traffic to them. Most likely the amount you will be spending will be less then the amount you will be getting from adsense clicks.

what traffic you have for 5k month? :)

•••
ovd. said:
what traffic you have for 5k month? :)

Yeah, 5K/month is rather big amount. You may have VERY good living if you get that monthly. Do you use ppc ad to drive traffic, or is it purely SEO? Look forward...

•••
Yeah I am also in the club of 100+ but the way adsense revenue is decreasing thats really a point of worry. I have tried many option to get more and more revenue but so far all were failed.

•••
Making money with adsense is not really consistent. I remembered earlier this year I once earned US600+ a month, but these days I need to wait for 2 months to reach US100 and the reason is.... my PR dropped.

•••
Yes, Every month i will able to earn $100 per month. Blogging is a my part time job.

•••
scoutbrigade said:
ye - 60$ per half day from adsense (120 perday)
nearly 4000$ from adsense per month and thats y its simple

How do you make $k per month on adsense... you want to share a bit with fellow members.,. not the niche or anything... just tips.

Tom

•••
yes i am eaning approximately thousand dollars per month
i m very happy

•••
Nope hardly a cent a day!

•••
there is no matter............
its a matter about just high or low paying keywords..
em earning 900$ monthly just becoz of a software...that allow u to add uur blog or website in thousands of search engines with just 1 click..
in my sites google pay me 4$ per click..
because i have found by this software that which r the most high paying keywords
if u wanna purchase that software..
just send me an email....
[email protected]
i have many many more tips for u to earn through google adsense..

•••
redrabbit said:
I earn about $500-$5000 a month from adsense......

Odd why you have such a very wide range. Normally Adsense earnings are real consistent month after month, assuming traffic is roughly the same.

Last edited:
•••
I would assume you will need the traffic that converts. If you have a great site but no traffic you will not earn. Content and Traffic are king :)

•••
I earned my first 100 bucks just a couple of days ago, i had a couple of sites but didnt really pay much attention, though they were earning me some money, i just lost them when i couldnt renew, since, i earned mainly through this forum :)

•••
I used to make about $800-$900 per month with Adsense but a little over half of that was through their referral program that was discontinued last year. That chopped me down to about $300 per month :( I replaced all of my referral units with regular Adsense units but I'm only making about $0.05 per click where I used to average between $0.27-0.35. Sad to see your earnings take such a steep drop while traffic is actually increasing.

•••
I am at around $300 - but up an down- i focus on article amrketing, creating back links

•••
Around $700 per month. My goal to double it next month

•••
I just started, but I really wish I could make nearly that much, as it goes a long way for being a college student, and trying this as a side gig. If anyone has any additional advice, it's much appreciated. How do you guys keep track of all these excellent tips? Haha, that is a serious question though.

Last edited:
•••
Keeping on the topic of AdSense and not other affiliate programs there are certain steps you can take to break the $100 mark each month. I'll try and list them below, some of which were already mentioned and others I have come up with via trial and error:

1: Choose a site topic you are interested in and one that is a niche, not a micro niche with little interest, but one in which you know people are out there looking for info daily. You want competition, but not a lot of it. You also want there to be products and services that companies offer for your niche. Competition = Higher Bids = More $$ Per Click!

Niche sites also tend to have higher CTR's because the visitor is looking for more specific information. Relevant ads will catch their eye more than a broad ad provided on a more general site.

2: Prepare "starter" content and "future" content prior to launch. This means write unique content that you will use to launch the site, or mini-site. Once your site gets indexed your "future" content that you wrote can be posted weekly appeasing those search engines with fresh content. If you get your content prepared ahead of time you'll find the process goes much easier. Just put your nose to the grindstone and bang out some articles all at once.

3: Don't put ads on your site from day 1. I like to wait 2-4 months depending on the topic before I put any ads on my site. The few pennies I could make in those months isn't worth the user experience you provide without ads when building loyal visitors. Get indexed, get your natural traffic, and work on back-links during this time.

4: Always set "reasonable" goals for yourself. This means don't think that in your first month you should shoot for $1200. Pick a reasonable number, I think a good focus is $1 per day for the first 30-60 days. If it comes in higher then that's just an added bonus. During this time experiment with ad placements and make sure to keep a journal of the "best results placements."

5: Now that you have data, good articles, and visitors on a niche website focus on keeping eyeballs on your site. A visitor does nothing for you if they are only on the site 5 seconds. Focus on writing relevant articles once per week if you can. Make sure to incorporate your articles with your older content. Always make suggestions and direct your readers at the end of articles. Visitors need direction, they crave it, they panic when they don't have it and leave. Appease them by placing ads after content and links to other relevant content on your site. Two things happen at this point: you get more pageviews or they click on your ad and you get paid! Pageviews are the key to getting clicks in adsense.

6: If you have a comments section do your best to respond to everyone who comments. I call this "customer service"... yes, thats right, it's even important on a blog or website. Give people the warm and fuzzy feeling they deserve. Respond to them, answer questions, or just "thank" them for stopping by. It goes a long way! A repeat customers means more potential for clicks. Eyeballs, eyeballs, eyeballs!

7: Rinse, repeat, and maintain!

Now I am not an expert by any means when it comes to Adsense, but I am learning and have begun to have great success with the program. I hope this helps and good luck to all!

Markus

•••
Whoever is making 5k a month must bring in at least 10k viewers a day in

•••
My friend earn more than 700 this month from GA from one site, less than one year old developed, and total from other adsense about 80 USD per day from the same site, but NOT ME..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back