Domain Empire

Do you earning $100 per month for AdSense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
just curious and wish to find out more

:xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes :) I earn that much and more from the adsense.

•••
I use other services and make well over $100 per month. I worked with Google in the past but one month I was owed just over $10,000 and they didn't pay. Despite numerous attempts to figure out why and get paid I was never able too. Now I stick with other companies that aren't so particular and won't screw me on payment.

•••
can you guys give any tips to get $100 for adsense or more?

many thanks

•••
alex321123 said:
I use other services and make well over $100 per month. I worked with Google in the past but one month I was owed just over $10,000 and they didn't pay. Despite numerous attempts to figure out why and get paid I was never able too. Now I stick with other companies that aren't so particular and won't screw me on payment.

Adsense screwed me over, too. Some stupid had been clicking on my adsense ads like crazy everyday and adsense suspended my account. They snatched all my Adsense funds for that month. I switched to Adbrite then.

•••
tabishis said:
Adsense screwed me over, too. Some stupid had been clicking on my adsense ads like crazy everyday and adsense suspended my account. They snatched all my Adsense funds for that month. I switched to Adbrite then.

Didn't you report that to Google when you relaised someone clicking on your ads ?

•••
If you make a lot money from Adsense (e.g. $100 per month), do you have Adsense on a lot of different sites or do you just have Adsense on a few sites with lots of visitors?

•••
I have lots of small sites
I am breaking even with the hosting costs :)

•••
scott2506 said:
If you make a lot money from Adsense (e.g. $100 per month), do you have Adsense on a lot of different sites or do you just have Adsense on a few sites with lots of visitors?
$100 is not "A LOT" it is a minimum ;) that you can get paid every month.

•••
I'm earning over $200 pm from adsense spread over 6 different blogs/sites.Thank God for affiliate programs!

•••
thank you for all the sharing

•••
No not yet. But then will try and make if sooner or later.

•••
Yes.. over 100 but under 200

will have to make more websites..

Thx
Tom

•••
I used AdSense, and it just didn't seem to pay out very well, Switched to a smaller company and have been doing great.

Also AdSense didn't allow paid traffic to your targeted ads, and watching friends make well over 100 dollars a day doing that made me want to switch to a company that did.

Last edited:
•••
Earning $100 a month after 3,4 months from adsense is normal so usually everyone will be earning this if they have a good site and good traffic on their websites

•••
Adsense doesn't allow any paid traffic? Even if it's just paid to click your site, not to click your ads once they get there?

What company should I switch to? I don't like Adsense anymore. At first it was okay, but now it's just getting annoying!

•••
oddinxasa said:
Adsense doesn't allow any paid traffic? Even if it's just paid to click your site, not to click your ads once they get there?

It seems its against AdSense TOS using any kind of paid traffic. Traffic exchanges or those pay to surf sites.

oddinxasa said:
What company should I switch to? I don't like Adsense anymore. At first it was okay, but now it's just getting annoying!

You won't find a same kind of alternative which pay just like AdSense. If you have loads of traffic you can try affiliate networks and Also they don't mind where your traffic comes from.

•••
nope i don't earn from adsense because i don't have an account with them, but i can earn that easily via affiliate programs.

•••
I earn about $500-$5000 a month from adsense.
It's highly profitable if done right.

To make more from adsense you really only have two options:

1. Get higher organic rankings to your site through backlinks and such = more traffic
2. Set up smaller niche sites and use ppc ads to drive traffic to them. Most likely the amount you will be spending will be less then the amount you will be getting from adsense clicks.

•••
My target this month is $400 and I am in stretch reaching $428.54 at the ends of August 30 (philippine time)

My target this September is $480..

better set your own target to challenge yourself in promotion.

•••
I agree with gmtfan, $100 is such a small amount...barely enough to get by (or impossible rather).

•••
aing said:

many thanks

Good quality traffic.

It's really that simple. The more you have, the more you make.

•••
Just do the best SEO for your website and you can easily get $100 and much more with adsense
aing said:

many thanks

•••
worldir said:
just curious and wish to find out more

:xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love:
Create a blog in high paying niche and promote... very simple...

•••
Yes i earn $100 and sometime very much more thn that per month from adsense

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back