IT.COM

Do you earning $100 per month for AdSense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
just curious and wish to find out more

:xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i love posts like this.

sadly I don't earn anywhere near that however I don't try either, lol.

~What types of sites do you own for this amount of revenue?

sean

•••
aksplace said:
Whoever is making 5k a month must bring in at least 10k viewers a day in
It depends. That comes out to $0.017 per visitor. If you traffic is highly-targeted, you're in a well-paying niche, and relevant ads show up, it's possible to have a much higher figure. Of course, it's possible to have numbers way lower than that, too. B-)

•••
Was only earning about $10 a month but after working hard on SEO and link building this month has already earned me $42 and things are looking like heading north even more. Hopefully I'll be at the $100+ a month mark soon.

•••
I am at $1 a day. Long way for me to go $100 a month

•••
i have 1 year old blog and 350 visits per day. im earning $100 per month

•••
I started using adsense recently -

Feb - $90
March - $242
April - $190 Still going strong 15days left.

I always parked before and have started to see these domains lose traffic so I have built mini sites

See some

http://MyCreditScore.us - Free Credit Scores

http://CareersAdvice.org - Free careers Advice

http://CheapRims.us - Cheapest Rims Online

•••
Yes sometime it goes to 100 a month, sometimes it takes 2 months to reach. i dnt have so much traffic ...

•••
if you are asking that from one site ?? then no , but my Adsense earning is some thing like 400 to 500$ From 7 sites ... and its quite fine for me

•••
Yes , but before that ,it take 11 months to get that level!

•••
I have had my 1st payment from google :) took a few months to get there but its free money as i see it. Those who do make good money do spend lots of time working and optimizing their sites :)

•••
My goal is get $5k from adsense :)

•••
•••
Yes, i earn above $100 last 3 years...

My aim to reach $500

Now around $300

•••
Was only earning about $10 a month but after working hard on SEO and link building this month has already earned me $42 and things are looking like heading north even more. Hopefully I'll be at the $100+ a month mark soon.

Just thought I'd post an update as I only just remembered I posted the above. I am now earning around $200 per month and it should soon be increasing drastically once I upload a heap more sites I've created and begin promoting.

•••
i started to earn few.. about $40 a month from my site but then i decided to concentrate on my studies instead and had to leave my site dead.
maybe i will put it on sale after sometime if i get bored of it.

•••
Nope, getting closer and closer though. I hardly do promoting for my sites though so I guess the income is pretty good.

•••
I used to make a lot from GA with a few blogs.I used to make $500 to $1800 a month. However due to some personal circumstances I left blogging for almost a year, abandoning all my blogs.. I haven't focused on adsense again. But maybe I will soon..

Earning from adsense requires SEO. I'm not an expert but I do know a lot about SEO, so maybe that was the reason I was making nice money with GA.

•••
haha. I make more like $10 a month..

•••
adsense earning

Actually for me, It i s very hard to reach $100 per month. I just earn $0.05 per day. can you tell me how the way to reach it?

•••
I wish I am earning much from adsense but its really hard at the same time I am only earning very few from it now...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back