NameSilo

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh yes, I believe in God !

I believe in a God that is a multitude of forces that control all the universe.

So I have to say that no one is wrong because he believe in some god that is different than all other gods, all this gods are part of the one true god that have a billion faces !

He created the entire universe and all of us, that's why the world is so diverse, there are thousands of species and so many unique minds and free spirits !

Last edited:
•••
YES, I believe in 'GOD' and I 'understand' the term 'GOD' as a 'synonym' for 'the ultimate power behind all in every in/comprehensible dimension'.

•••
I believe in God therefore I believe in Jesus. He is my God.

I didn't just decide to choose if there is a God or not, I know there is a God. THAT INFORMATION IS EMBEDDED IN EVERY HUMAN'S DNA.
To say that there is no God is like saying I WAS NEVER BORN FROM A WOMEN. But we all know that to be a big lie. Same way we can't lie about the existence of THE CREATOR, ARCHICTECT, MONARCH, MAKER OF THIS UNIVERSE.
He is coming back soon to judge both the living and the dead.

Truth is that man does not die, he is a spiritual being, he just comes out of his PHYSICAL body and leave this physical realm to the spiritual realm.

Funny but true is that the spiritual gave birth to the physical, for God who is a Spirit being created this physical world. Man also in his essence is a spiritual being clothed with a body made out of dust.

You better believe in God because you didn't made yourself, AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE WAY TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE AFTER DEATH. BUT JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

There is not enough lies in the world to convince me that there is no God.
DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF!
THIS WORLD IS SOMEBODY WORKMANSHIP, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BY CHANCE. And that somebody is GOD.

THERE IS TOO MUCH LOGIC AND ORDER IN THIS WORLD for anybody to THINK THAT IT CAME FROM A BIG-BANG

AT LEAST MEN SAYS THAT THEY HAVE SOME SENSE and are INTELLIGENT BEING , I JUST WONDER WHY THEY CAN'T USE THEIR MINDS IF THEY ARE SO SMART AND STOP LYING TO THEMSELVES!

If you say that there no God and you only die after to find out that he really exist, what are you going to do then?

One of the greatest gift God have given to mankind is the ABILITY TO CHOOSE, nevertheless you are accountable for your choice.
Not to believe in God is to say that you are a BIG FAKE in this world. ONLY GOD NEVER MAKES FAKES!
I BELIEVE IN GOD, I BELIEVE IN JESUS

Last edited:
•••
Do-You-Believe-in-God-1.jpg

•••
I do not believe in God because God does not want me to believe in him. Too much injustice in the world and God does nothing. - Now it is when some Christian believes that God made something for his life, which I see as a egocentricity, let's be honest, on the global scale calamities your problem and your request is nothing.

•••
•••
Go to heaven for the climate, hell for the company...

•••
•••
•••
I do believe in god yep, used to be Catholic.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes, I do believe in god, and also believe that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

•••
Human brain evolved best during religious times. So, not believing in any God will eventually( 2 years, 5 years, 10 years) make you hate everything. It is a fact, that only thing which make us superior to Animals is our brain. And if we had never invented clothing, our mind would never be able to think outside of box I.e. thinking only sex and not inventing anything. I bet 100% that a religious person invented clothes. Peace.

•••
Human brain evolved best during religious times. So, not believing in any God will eventually( 2 years, 5 years, 10 years) make you hate everything. It is a fact, that only thing which make us superior to Animals is our brain. And if we had never invented clothing, our mind would never be able to think outside of box I.e. thinking only sex and not inventing anything. I bet 100% that a religious person invented clothes. Peace.

Oh, really?

That's funny, because studies show that only the most ignorant among us fall for religion. University professors are 94% openly atheist, and many the the remaining 6% are not allowed to be openly atheist on fear of death by religious nutjobs.

The dumbest US states, which also have the highest rates of poverty, rape, murder, robbery, incest, and teen pregnancy is the US Bible Belt.

Around the world, Western Europe is now over 50% atheist, and has the highest standard of living and lowest crime rates in the world. The most religious nations have the highest crime rates in the world and lowest standard of living.

atheist_soapbox_reality2-resized-260x130.jpg

BTW - how funny that you are using an atheist-created computer running an atheist-created OS and an atheist-created internet to spread your atheist-bashing nonsense.

•••
I respect your opnion but Atheist sound all peace loving etc but they exists because religion exists. If they had no one to disagree with...If Atheist can still be peace loving after all religions become extinct then I would agree with you. But what I learned that human mind need God in long term for its survival in long term.

•••
I respect your opnion but Atheist sound all peace loving etc but they exists because religion exists. If they had no one to disagree with...If Atheist can still be peace loving after all religions become extinct then I would agree with you. But what I learned that human mind need God in long term for its survival in long term.

Religion is FAST becoming extinct - in the USA, it doubled between 2007 and 2014 according to the Pew Survey, the most respected survey organization of it's type. As of 2014, 23% of Americans openly state they have no religious belief.

I agree that it's terrible that we even have to have a WORD for those who don't believe in iron age fairy tales in the age of GPS, computers, DNA research, and space travel that prove every major religious text to be wrong in many ways.

It will be a happy day when we (atheists) don't have to fight the persecution of the Religious Reight, and not have to defend ourselves from their irrational hatred of gays, their hatred of women, their forcing of religious laws on us, the indoctrination of children in schools, the rape of toddlers by religious leaders, the hiding of pedophiles by the churches, the $78 billion/year the churches cheat out of Americans with their tax benefits, the Christian leaders who continue to call for riots and the killing of gays, their indoctrination slogans on our money, etc etc etc.

Even if you think the nonsense of the Holy Bible actually happened, then you also believe that man was just fine in the 1.2 million years before God bothered to contact "his children", and sent all of those people to hell for not knowing about a God they had no way of knowing about. Today, less than 1.2 billion of the 7.3 billion people on earth follow "God", the rest are doing fine without it. Actually, Western Europe is doing much BETTER without God, as I already pointed out.

•••
I believe in me and a higher purpose.

•••
80 percent of Americans said they believe in an afterlife in 2014, up from 73 percent in 1972-74.Mar 21, 2016 -NBC News Poll
A new Harris Poll finds that a strong majority (74 percent) of U.S. adults say they believe in God, but that's down from the 82 percent who expressed such a belief in earlier years.

•••
I believe in God. The universe coming into existence on it's own through the big bang. Made me wonder who caused the big bang? Their are Christian, Muslim, Jewish believers that believe in Creationism (God created it in periods of time). And their are those who are "Theist (those who believe in God), who believe in evolution". Evolution and God are not incompatible. Side Note: God's Not Dead 1 & 2 are my favorite Christian movies.

•••
•••
I believe this is a domaining forum and not a place to talk about GOD and religion ... :|

This is a forum for domainers to discuss anything related to their domaining life.

•••
Leave it to a member named omelet to break a few eggs. lol

•••
I tried to access James Randi's foundation for the one million dollars prize, but it looks like he just retired and the program is terminated.

•••
I'm a strong believer in the ICANN :-,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back