Dynadot

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
777 - whats in a name huh......

•••
•••
In India, if you are not religious, you are targetted for harassment by intelligence and security agencies, subjected to resume theft

•••
In India, if you are not religious, you are targetted for harassment by intelligence and security agencies, subjected to resume theft

In the USA if you are not religious you will often be targeted for harassment and possible loss of employment, job promotions, and even kicked out of your home if your landlord is Christian. In Texas it is so bad that some police departments have put Christian slogans on their cars to warn non-Christians that they will not be treated with justice. In Tennessee, a very poor state with the least educated citizens, $18 million in tax money is being used to build a fake "Noahs Ark" museum as a tribute to stupidity and ignorance.

There are over 400,000 Churches and many billboards promoting Christianity, but when atheists create a billboard its is almost always vandalized within a matter of days. Many cars have Christian bumper stickers, yet when cars with atheist bumper stickers are frequently vandalized and the stickers defaced.

Christianity is about hatred of others, arrogance, and a claim to be "better than anyone else", and above the law. Fortunately more and more people are recognizing this, and leaving Christianity in droves. Atheism doubled in America between 2007 and 2014, and we will soon be the majority.

Last edited:
•••
There are over 400,000 Churches and many billboards promoting Christianity, but when atheists create a billboard its is almost always vandalized within a matter of days. Many cars have Christian bumper stickers, yet when cars with atheist bumper stickers are frequently vandalized and the stickers defaced.
I agree that it's unfair to allow some but not others, very unfair.

•••
•••
No, I got me where I am... not an invisible dude.

•••
We are artificial intelligence created by the Annunaki. The most intelligent form of livestock on the Earth.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I believe this is a fruitless discussion which will only cause conflict amongst domain traders.
As beliefs have no representation of morals.

•••
I believe this is a fruitless discussion which will only cause conflict amongst domain traders.
As beliefs have no representation of morals.

That's not true. Prison studies show that religious people commit crime at rates far higher than atheists.

•••
It's certain that a more advanced civilization has made contact with Earth as they have the technology to do so and Terra follows their instructions. This civilization also obeys another more advanced civilization and so on. With this logic all races in this Universe (or all Universes if we admit that more that one exist) are lead by the first civilization which appeared (we can call it God) or by the God himself if we believe that such enormous amount of energy necessary for a Big Bang cannot appear from nothing.

This is the scientific proof that God exists and commands all.

God has the power to manipulate time and space so he doesn't need resources. So what does God need? Everyone should answer for himself.

Why small children die from cancer? Will they go to Heaven?

At some point in life everyone will question himself his beliefs. There are more atheist among young people than at an older age. I think very few will remain sceptics their whole life.

•••
"This is the scientific proof that God exists and commands all."

Then you are the ONLY one on the planet that knows about it. Better visit the James Randi Foundation and collect your $1 million! It's been in escrow since 1964 waiting for ANY proof of ANYTHING supernatural!

"I think very few will remain sceptics their whole life."

Religion depends on intense brainwashing from an early age. When people are not exposed to religion until they are older, they realize it's a joke from the start. Nobody buys the "Skydaddy wants to save you from himself" story unless they have no education or the inability to understand basic logic.

•••
That's not true. Prison studies show that religious people commit crime at rates far higher than atheists.

Exactly my point. Your assuming people with morals must be religious.

•••
I personally dont believe that the entire galaxy, universe and solar system along with all the billions of stars and planets, people, suns, moons, water, air etc were created without a rather intelligent and lets face it, pretty powerful hand being at play.

I also find it hard to believe that everything in the entire universe happened to have come together at the exact precise millisecond to produce life on earth without any manual intervention from a hidden hand somewhere. The amount of air and rain we recieve globally is perfect to keep us in existence (We just need to share the water and food to the less fortunate locations in the world, but thats for another day).

The slightest drop in global rainfall or loss of air would push the entire planet into extinction.

No, I dont think were here by accident. Someone put us here and wants us here for as long as they wish. That, is whk I personally refer to as 'God'.

But ofcourse, I respect all those who dont believe in God. To each their own:)

Last edited:
•••
Wow. Hopefully they will start teaching biology and evolution in schools again, even basic science. Just... WOW.

•••
GotQuestions.org

Great site answers all questions

•••
GotQuestions.org

Great site answers all questions

Wow... hilarious stuff on that site.

I asked it why God raped Mary... it had no answer at all. Gee, that was a major event in the bible.

It can't even answer it's own 'top questions'. I tried this:
Question: "Why did Jesus have to die?"
Answer:
When we ask a question such as this, we must be careful that we are not calling God into question.

Oh, OK.... so the answer is that we should just stop asking questions? Wow. They have some real idiots answering those questions.

•••
No

image1.jpg

•••
Holy cow... I had some time so I went back to GotQuestions.org for some amusement, and WOW, I was not disappointed!

If you search 'incest', you'll be told that it was OK to for parents to rape children because the 'human genetic code was pure', and somehow it's not now.

WOW! Let's gloss over the Christian love of child rape for a moment (not a crime or even a sin, apparently), but suddenly these Christians trust the concepts of DNA research, even though they are provably grossly wrong about it somehow being very different just a couple thousand years ago.... but this gets interesting when you search on age of the Earth, and they say 6,000 years because all scientists are part of a conspiracy AND none of the well known technologies, including those used to discover DNA, DO NOT WORK! BAHAHAHA!

So DNA is a valid science when discussing incest, but it doesn't exist and is 'fake' when applied to testing the age of materials! Oh, and since DNA proves (via the wide variety of parental combinations) that humans have been evolving for over a million years, it also proves the 6,000 year earth age to be untrue.

This a level of stupidity and ignorance that I would not have expected to see in this day and age. Thank you for pointing this site out, it will be the source of a great deal of mockery!

•••
I believe their is a super-natural creator that loves each and everyone of us. Now how he created the world/universe and how long it took doesn't matter. And in the words of Martin Luther (Theologian), "Here, I stand I can do no other". Blessings to all of you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back