Domain Empire

Do U get emails from [email protected]?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JohnnyNight

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

Wondering if Ur getting emails from someone who speaks Chinese using different names but all from @vip.163.com asking what you would sell certain domains for..?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi All,

Wondering if Ur getting emails from someone who speaks Chinese using different names but all from @vip.163.com asking what you would sell certain domains for..?

Thanks

Yeah

They use several different usernames, but same exact message,

"Dear Sir or Madam,

I am quite interested in your [example].com.
If it can sale,pls connect me

Looking for your reply.

Best Regards."

These sound familiar?
sedo @
nopear @

•••
Hi,

Thanks for the replies..

The first names I got are a little different..

hongjun2014@

yuming88@

Received no response though after answering...

•••
I've gotten something similar, though it has been awhile. Never received a response when I asked for an offer. Wondering if it's someone trying to act as a broker.

•••
Got 2 yesterday for lll.com names

•••
Yes, I got one for a NNNN.com I own. I replied but haven't received a reply yet.

•••
•••
Yep I got one too for a LLLL .com domain.

•••
I received one tonight for a LLL.net. Was it ever determined if this was spam or an interested buyer?

•••
Got some recently too, wonder if they are spamming and looking for bargains.

•••
Not sure, I do see they offer free email @163.com so it might be spam. I replied, will update if I don't get a reply and its just spam.

What I did find odd, I've been getting several emails from China pertaining to this LLL.net domain so I hate not to reply even if it's spam.

•••
Actually received an offer I'm willing to accept, maybe it's not just spam. I will update if the transaction gets rolling.

•••
How do you know for sure if your domain can sale?

Good luck with your offer.

•••
Actually received an offer I'm willing to accept, maybe it's not just spam. I will update if the transaction gets rolling.
The address looked familiar. I've had multiple offers from @vip.163.com and would consider it legitimate until known otherwise. As above, I think multiple (to many) users are on that string.

As always, proceed with caution.

•••
How do you know for sure if your domain can sale?

Good luck with your offer.

I accepted their offer but I never get excited too early as it's the Internet and they could always be blowing smoke.

It's not that big of a sale but would be a nice flip.

•••
•••
I'm receiving lots of emails for one of my numeric domains from 476834756(radom numbers)@qq.com, also from China.

•••
Thats why I do reply but don't expect anything but ya never know. Domainers don't wast your time on the above address I provided.

•••
Hi All,

Thanks
Hi Johnny:
Yes, just got one. Here is a copy:
To: my email
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:54 PM
Subject: hello,W L S !

Hello, my clients want to buy your domain name 7o.net, can offer a sale price? My phone is 15958070699, QQ2295663914, thank you!

I doubt I will respond. Looks like phishing or some kind of scam to me.
I have gotten at least 8 interested parties/offers for this one: 7o.net and fkcw.com in the last 4 weeks. (all from China.) With hundreds of names, why just these 2? (from different email addresses?) hummm
Most have said they are brokers or domainers with clients wanting my names.
Are these even real phone numbers? Could not find any country codes beginning as these.

Last edited:
•••

Hello Sirs,

We notice that you may have several three letters dot .in domains (LLL.in) for sale,

Could you please sell them to us? We sincerely hope that we can try to get a good deal.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Doname

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back