NameSilo

advice Possible scam 88888880.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

maya-zir

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
2,075
Hi,
During all the day I am recieving emails offering me to buy 88888880.com
Each time emails come from different person.
I recieved the same offers on my 2 account, on my hotmail and on my corporative email.
I tried to answer asking the price but no answer.
Have anybody recieved theses emails too?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back