NameSilo

question Do I have to delete my domains in Brandbucket before selling here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John Rey

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I have 2 listed domains in Brandbucket and according to their rules I can't sell it elsewhere, so do I have to delete before I can I sell it here? Or I can sell it here to another BB seller and just move the domain from BB account to his BB account?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No need to delete before posting here to sell.

Go to marketplace in Namepros and see there is many sellers selling BB domsins in there.

Yes, you can just push domain to another BB seller by email if he requests you to.

•••
Brandbucket domains hold value here

Usually ~$20 for “BB approved” can be more

BB infamous for explicitly laid out ToS; only BB and as soon as you sell the name on Namepro prev owner email BB; transfer new BB account

Hate brandbucket, but nothing wrong sell here. they maintain “exclusivity” If u want de-list BB.. it must stay 30 days on BB after email to ask; which is BS, but that’s a story for another day.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much for answering my question! 😁

•••
Knew costly that'd be okat if you put an ad here or else where but still deal through BB listing..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back